7 Summer Make-Up Tips For Every Girl
We prepared some summer advices for your perfect look.
- Skip base entirely and stick to concealer, so with just concealer you won’t have to worry about blotting away your makeup along with shine.
- If first tip isn’t for you, try a tinted moisturizer that evens out the skin tone and adds radiance.
- Makeup artists recommend applying a bronzer with a slight shimmer and peach or pink undertones over the apples of your cheeks, across the bridge of your nose and on your temples to mimic where the sun naturally hits your face.
- Blend a touch of liquid highlighter on the tops of the cheekbones and brow bones and down the bridge of the nose.
- Use multitasking makeup, for example, use your lipstick for lips and for cheeks as cream blush.
- If waterproof mascara irritates your eyes, sweep clear mascara over your regular black one on top lashes to seal the color and use only clear on bottom lashes.
- Choose bright colors of lipstick, but try to find your perfect shade.
Video: 10 SUMMER BEAUTY HACKS You Need To Know in 2018 - Shaving Hacks, Makeup Hacks, DIY | PEACHY
Dusen Dusen’s New Home Goods Line Is The Antidote to Boring WhiteSheets
Special Wedding Veils To Complement Your Exceptional Gown
How to Apply Henna Tattoo Paste
22 Gorgeous Easy Waterfall Hairstyles You Can Try This Season
Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk Most Ballistic SUV Officially Arrives In Australia
Best health benefits of corn Maize
McDonald’s Apple Pie is the clear winner
A Chef and Fitness Maven’s Experience With Rheumatoid Arthritis
Chicken With Turmeric and Fennel: A 30-Minute Weeknight Dinner
Brazilian amputee model dies
Janice Kiecolt-Glaser, PhD
How to Live With a Nymphomaniac
Date: 15.12.2018, 16:02 / Views: 41344