Crunchy Coffee Cake
1 1/2 c. sifted cake flour
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 c. unsalted butter
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
1/2 tsp. Lemon Extract
1/2 c. whole milk
4 tbsp. butter
1/4 c. granulated sugar
3 tbsp. light brown sugar
1/4 c. cake flour
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- Heat the oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat an 8-inch cake pan with butter and dust with all-purpose flour.
- Sift the cake flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon into a large mixing bowl. Beat in the butter one heaping 1/4 teaspoonful at a time, using an electric mixer set on low speed, until the mixture resembles coarse sand. Beat in the sugar a tablespoon at a time, until the mixture resembles fine damp sand. Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Add the vanilla, lemon extract, and milk, beat on medium-high, just until blended. Do not over beat.
- Set aside 1/2 cup batter. Bake remaining batter in an 8-inch cake pan at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Make the topping:Cut the 4 tablespoons of butter with the granulated and light-brown sugars, the cake flour, and the cinnamon, and mix with reserved cake batter. Sprinkle over the baking cake and continue to bake until a skewer tests clean and the topping is bubbling — about 15 more minutes.
Video: Pecan Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipe - How to Make a Crumb Cake
Heartbreaking and Horrifying Stories of People Detained At Airports Are Emerging
Michelle Dockery Hair: Formal Short Wavy Hairstyle
Moments From SS 2019 MFW That Made Us Go WTF
How to Live a Life of Purpose
How to Install HD Android Games with Cache
Illustrated: 100 Years Of Beautiful Royal Wedding Dresses
How to Become a Punk Rocker
How to Choose the Right Colour for Your Room
Jeremy Laing to IVANAhelsinki: Our Final NYFW Diary With StyleCaster’s EditorialManager
Summer Street Style - Denim Shorts and Designer Bag
The17 Most Expensive Materials InThe World
Divorce and Commingled Funds
Date: 02.12.2018, 05:04 / Views: 92581