Delicious cutlets from minced meat, fish, buckwheat and seafood - 6 recipes
Hello dear readers! In the article we will tell how at home. I will note that a meatball is a bone-in meat, but in domestic cooking a meatball is called baked or toasted minced meat, formed into chops.
By tradition, bread, vegetables and spices are added to minced meat. Some chefs even add oatmeal.
Minced meat patties in the oven
Recipes of meat cutlets in the oven are numerous and they all turn out juicy, tender and not dry.
- minced meat - 0.5 kg
- potatoes - 2 pcs.
- luchok - 1 head
- garlic - 2 tooth.
- mayonnaise - 50 g
- bread - 2 pieces
- butter - 0.5 packs
- rusks - 200 g
- pepper, salt
- First mince. Traditionally I use chicken, pork or ground beef.
- I clean the potatoes, rinse them and pass through a fine grater. Add to the stuffing.
- I peel the onions and grind them thoroughly. I clean the garlic, crush it in a mortar. I send in forcemeat.
- Bread soaked in water, squeeze well and add to the dishes with minced meat.
- I add mayonnaise, salt, pepper. Mix well.
- Moistened hands in the water, forming patties. Roll in breadcrumbs, spread on a baking sheet.
- Put it in the oven. At a temperature of 190-200 degrees I cook a quarter of an hour.
- I take out a baking sheet and put a piece of butter on each patty. So they will become more juicy.
- I send it to the oven for another quarter of an hour.
Served with a different side dish exclusively hot. Best combined with mashed potatoes or buckwheat.
Recipe for delicious minced meat patties
Cutlets are prepared from chicken, pork or ground beef. Mince can be easily bought at any store or made independently.
- fresh beef - 0.5 kg
- onion - 2 heads
- egg - 1 pc.
- bread - 2 pieces
- fresh milk - 150 ml
- pepper, crackers and salt
- Beef cut into pieces. After skipping through a meat grinder.
- Some housewives prefer to grind onions. I skip it through the grater to make the cutlets juicy.
- Pieces of bread crush, put in a plate and pour milk. After mixing the minced meat with milk bread and grated onions.I add egg, salt, pepper and mix. The stuffing is ready.
- Shape cutlets. Most often I make them round. Roll in breadcrumbs, fry on both sides.
Cooking fish cakes at home
I will recite the recipe for fish cutlets from pollock in the oven from my mother.
- Pollock fillet - 1 kg
- Luchok -2 heads
- egg - 2 pcs.
- fresh milk - 0.5 l
- baton - 200 g
- cheese - 50 g
- crushed bread - 1 cup
- salt and pepper
- bow - 1 head
- tomato paste or sauce - 2 tbsp. spoons
- carrot - 1 pc.
- fat cream - 100 ml
- sugar, water, salt
- The pollock fillets are washed, dried with a paper towel and passed through a meat grinder.
- I remove the crust from the bread, cut it into pieces and pour it with milk. When razmoknet, squeeze well.
- Onion, shred and divide in half.
- Clean the carrots, rinse, grate.
- Cheese skip through the grater.
- Mince of Pollock is combined with bread, cheese, some onions and eggs. Mix well.
- I make cutlets and roll in breadcrumbs. I fry in vegetable oil on both sides.
- The second part of the onion fry with carrots. Turn on the oven.
- To prepare the sauce, tomato paste mixed with sour cream, water, carrots and onions. I add sugar and salt and mix.
- Fried fish patties spread on a baking sheet in layers. Each layer is plentifully watered with sauce.
- I send the baking sheet in the oven for 20 minutes. Roasting temperature - 170 degrees.
I use pollock, and my mother recommends taking pike or pikeperch.
Buckwheat cutlets with mushrooms
Buckwheat is widely used in cooking. From it cook porridge, casseroles, pies, meatballs. There is even a buckwheat diet.
- buckwheat - 1 cup
- water - 750 ml
- onion - 2 heads
- crackers - 4 tbsp. spoons
- mushrooms (champignons) - 300 g
- a little vegetable broth, parsley, flour, salt, coriander and pepper
- I pour water into a pot, pour a glass of buckwheat and digest it a little. After moving to a bowl and let cool.
- I rub onions, mix with breadcrumbs, add some pure water and mix. I get the resulting mass with buckwheat. Add spices, salt and sprinkle with pepper.
- Shape cutlets. Then fry in oil on both sides. I do not cover the pan with a lid to form a beautiful crust.
- I make the sauce. In a pan, fry the onions a little, add the chopped mushrooms, mix and carcass until tender.
- I sprinkle mushrooms with flour, a little carcass, and later I pour in broth.When the sauce becomes thicker, pour pepper and salt.
- I serve it on the table, pre-watered with mushroom sauce.
If you add a little mushroom sauce to the dish, the taste becomes simply divine.
Simple seafood burgers
Cutlets from seafood are a useful and tasty dish.
- crab meat - 200 g
- boiled shrimps - 150 g
- canned corn - 100 g
- potato - 500 g
- bow - 1 head
- mustard - 1 tbsp. a spoon
- salt, flour, pepper
- Potatoes are peeled, washed, boiled and mashed.
- Add pepper, onion, mustard, corn and seafood to potatoes. I mix.
- From the resulting mass form the average size of patties. Fry in butter, first roll in flour.
The dish is prepared very quickly. Even if unexpected guests came, you can make a wonderful and exotic treat in a matter of minutes. The main thing is to pre-stock the necessary ingredients.
Meat cutlets with tomatoes and cheese
If you add some tomatoes and cheese to the classic recipe, the meat patties will turn out juicy, and the words cannot convey the taste. I use beef and pork forcemeat.
- minced pork - 350 g
- minced beef - 250 g
- stale bread - 1 slice
- garlic - 3 cloves
- Tomato - 2 pcs.
- egg 1 pc
- dill and parsley - 0.5 bunches
- cheese - 150 g
- pepper and salt
- I peel the garlic and onions, wash the tomatoes and greens with water.
- Bread soaked in cold milk for a quarter of an hour and squeeze well.
- I chop the onion and cut the greens. Tomatoes and cheese cut into small cubes.
- Pork minced with beef, add bread, garlic, egg, onions, tomatoes, cheese and greens. I sprinkle with salt, pepper and mix.
- From the resulting mass make patties medium size. Roll in breadcrumbs, fry in butter.
The secret to the perfect cutlets
Finally, I bring to your attention a few tips that will help prepare a really tasty burgers.
- Always cook with fresh ground meat. Better from home.
- Feel free to add bread. It depends on the bread pomp and tenderness of the finished dish.
- In some cases, adding eggs is better to refuse because they will make the dish tough.
- For piquancy add garlic and spices to mincemeat. For example, mustard, coriander or cinnamon.
- For juiciness, add a little beef tallow or lard to the mince. The pomp will keep the butter.
I sincerely hope that the recipes for making cutlets that I shared will be useful to you, and you will like the dishes that you prepare.
Simple Hair Care Tips
How to do a back massage, prostate, erotic and honey massage
Personal Care Rules
Why the webcam does not work
How to make a dragon
What is myasthenia
How to interest the interlocutor