Manufacturing designer drawers
I'll tell you about how very inexpensive at certain skills of handling wood and fabric to create a stylish backstage cabinet. A distinctive feature of this device is the door in the form of a movable flexible backstage. Internal shelves have more capacity due to the lack of walls. In any case, if you are used to do everything yourself, then this article is for you. I’m going to paint the full inventory, the inventory used. And also I will reveal some aspects of the motivation of such a creation. The design itself is simple and simple, but it can easily fit into the interior and will betray the elegance of the room. /posts/2018-05/medium/1525770976_7.jpg "style =" max-width: 100%; " alt="Making a designer wardrobe cabinet">
Why do we need a backstage cabinet?First let's try to ask ourselves a question and try to answer it objectively. The question is this: how long did I go into the store and was interested in new products of the furniture industry, their modern features aimed at improving the life of a person? Alas, my personal answer is never.I am unfamiliar with the statistics of visits to furniture stores and the same Internet sites, so it’s necessary to summarize from the recent past. The psychology of most people in Russia is about the same: “what is - and that is good.” Of course, there are those who feel the depressing routine in the interior, tend to change something quickly and do it as often as possible. Here can make critics-fenshuisty, from whom I will not take away the bread. I just want to have a convenient and practical thing. And also not to be an investor of some "developing" shop with a speculative bias. Most recently, the so-called wall was popular - a pile of cabinets along the wall. Having a similar one at one time was a luxury, but this “wall” is the pinnacle of perfidy:
- Heavy shields.
- Breakable handles.
- Departure boxes because of the wrong approach to design.
- And also a unique back wall, made of fiberboard sheet.
Design TasksWhen designing a closet I wanted to use space more economically, but at that But time is literate. I also wanted to feel the aesthetic lightness when contemplating the interior and operating the cabinet. Looking at my room, I identified the very modest angle that seemed very useless and did not fit into the general atmosphere. I needed a wardrobe. With shelves and crossbars for hangers. But I didn’t want to give precious centimeters behind the back wall of the slab construction. In addition, how much dust accumulates behind such structures. Another nuance is that the room is a little trapezoid. You understand: a perfectly smooth chiffonier will give out all the flaws of not so right corners of the room (it was simply converted into a warm one from a summer veranda). The sliding shutters on the runners, too, would not have approached. I was interested in the idea of blinds:
- You can adjust the height.
- Choose the color under the wallpaper.
- But the price leaves much to be desired.
Necessary calculations of the rackHaving made a preliminary choice in a textile store, I stopped at the curtain fabric with vertical lines. The color matched both the wallpaper and the window curtains. By calculation, the required length from floor to ceiling was 230 centimeters. And the total width of the scenes was 136 centimeters and fully fit into the width of the running meter at 140 centimeters. That is, I asked the seller to cut the fabric long from floor to ceiling plus paduga, plus a two-centimeter bend on all horizontal edges (two bends on the wings and two on the padugs). I paid 750 rubles for this.
- Serves to protect against dust.
- Closes the fastening mechanisms of the wings.
- I assembled a rack of chipboard shelves, the required size of which I took from a sheet of polished chipboard 1.83 x1.37 meters 16 millimeters thick using an jigsaw. The area of the whole sheet is 2.51 square meters at a cost of 459 rubles. I carved out two shelves 47x63 centimeters for the two lower floors and five shelves 47x30 centimeters for the upper ones. Implemented thereby about half the entire sheet. You can think about the laminated chipboard, equipped with an adhesive strip around the perimeter. At the same time consider costs. 237 rubles of the total cost suited me perfectly.
- Then I drilled symmetrical holes in the corners of the future shelves. As the legs used cuttings for a shovel, pre-sawed them by 24 centimeters. Such pieces took 32 pieces. You can easily calculate the total cost of 8 cuttings of a length of 108 centimeters - 456 rubles. With the help of a drill, I drilled two holes of different diameters in them: one for the stud, the other for a wider nut. Consider that a wider diameter is drilled first.
- Nuts fixed by 8 millimeters to an epoxy compound.Total: I needed 58 nuts for two rubles worth 116 rubles, plus epoxy resin worth 70 rubles.
- As bolts, I used ten-centimeter studs with a diameter of 8 millimeters, sawing with a three-meter hacksaw. They cost 84 rubles.
- The top six holes are closed with bolts and washers. They add another 130 rubles to the cost.
Installation of the rocker cabinet
How to grow gerberas
What to collect urse
Props for fun photo shoots. 40 Templates
How to attract money and good luck to the house
DIY Do-It-Yourself Snake
Who are the freaks
How to make fabrics