Honey Ginger French Carrots
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: About 1 cup | Calories: 111 | Total Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 81mg | Carbohydrates: 25g | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 19g | Protein: 1g | SmartPoints: 3
- 1 pound French carrots
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped.
- Rinse carrots and place in large soup pot. Fill with water 1 inch above carrots. Bring to a boil and cook 4 to 5 minutes. Quickly drain and submerge in cold water to stop the carrots from continuing to cook. Once cool, drain off any remaining water.
- In large skillet, heat olive oil on medium heat. Add ginger and cook a few seconds until fragrant. Add carrots, vinegar, and honey. Toss to coat carrots and cook until heated through. Garnish with parsley and serve.
Video: Roasted Glazed Carrots- By RECIPE30.com
Is Spelt Safe to Eat on a Gluten-Free Diet
11 Causes Of Dandruff You Should Be Aware Of
U.S. Womens Soccer Falls To Japan in World Cup Final
How to Check in for a Flight on the Delta Airlines Mobile App
23 Cool Back Tattoos for Women
Fast track your fat burning
How Exactly Do You Pronounce La Croix
These Photos Depicting Rape Survivors’ Stories Will Make You Uncomfortable
Interviewing Trevis: His MS
Greens Eggs Ham Recipe