How not to get injured during training?
Regular training - a pledge of health and relief body. But to be safe, you need to follow a few simple rules.
What are the most common injuries?
Calling the most common injuries is impossible, because the risk of damage to certain areas of the body will depend on the characteristics of training and exercises. If the practitioner works with weighting, then the risk of injury to the back increases, since it is her muscles that take on almost the entire load, especially if exercises with lifts are performed.
Also during strength training, shoulder muscles often suffer. If during exercises emphasis is placed on the legs, then there is a risk of damage to the knee or foot, since the weight of the whole body will be transferred to the legs.
How to avoid?
How to prevent injuries? Simple tips will help to do this:
- Start any workout with a warm-up, give it at least 5-10 minutes. It allows you to warm up the muscles and prepare them for full loads.If you immediately go to the basic exercises, the "cold", that is, unheated and completely non-elastic muscle tissue can quickly be damaged. As a workout, you can use the rotation of different parts of the body, jumping, running or walking. In addition, if you perform complex exercises, be sure to stretch, and both before and after.
- Choose the right outfit, especially shoes. So, in uncomfortable sneakers or sneakers, the risk of foot injury increases, since the necessary depreciation is not ensured. You can get injured and because of uncomfortable or inappropriate clothing, if it will interfere with normal and correct movement.
- If you are a beginner, then you should not overestimate your strength and knowledge. And if you are engaged for the first time in a complex simulator, then the more help is needed. Many, enrolling in a gym, neglect classes with a coach, but in vain. Even if you study the exercise on the Internet, it will hardly be possible to understand all its specifics. The coach will show how the limbs should move, how the muscles should work, and also immediately correct any errors that occur.
- During training, constantly assess the correctness of the exercises, because many injuries occur because of errors. The first few times it is better to do this under the control of an experienced coach. Then work through all the movements in front of the mirror and correct the mistakes. Closely monitor the execution until the exercise is automated. By the way, not only movements are important, but also the pace of implementation, because if it is too fast, the risk of injury will increase.
- You should not pay attention only to problem areas, as this will increase the risk of their injury. Training should be comprehensive, so work through all parts of the body.
- Do not overdo it! Measure is needed in everything, including sports. The average duration of one lesson should not exceed 40-60 minutes. And do not think that a two-hour workout will help to work out the muscles better. Such excessive loads will certainly lead to tissue damage.
- If you perform strength exercises, then choose the right weight. How to determine the ideal mass? With it, you can perform at least 5-7 repetitions, but at the same time your strength will not run out completely.If the weight is great, then you hardly even perform one or two exercises.
- Increase the load should be gradually, otherwise untrained muscles, ligaments and joints can not withstand, which will lead to injury.
- Train regularly. If you practice once a week or less, the muscles will completely wean and literally wear out each time, and this will certainly lead to damage.
- If you feel pain, then immediately stop the exercise, as pain is the first signal of micro tissue breaks. And if you go ahead, serious damage will occur.
- Do not do too often, because the muscles need time to recover. If you train every day or even every other day, the tissues will not have time to recover. The interval between full occupations should be two or three days.
- Feel free to ask for help. If you doubt your strength or work with a lot of weight, you should definitely take a partner. He will be able to control the exercise and insure you at the right moment.
- Remember about safety.So, if you notice that some part of the simulator or projectile is out of order, then do not do it, and report the damage to the coach.
- To workout were effective and safe, and the muscles worked correctly, pay special attention to your diet. The diet should certainly include foods rich in carbohydrates and proteins, such as fish and meat, cereals, cereals, dairy products.
- Do not forget to replenish fluid reserves during classes. With its lack of muscle tissue literally dry out and become less elastic, and therefore exposed to damage and tearing. Be sure to take a bottle of plain or non-carbonated mineral water for training and take a few sips when thirst occurs.
- Watch concentration and be more collected and more attentive. Do not think that training is a monotonous work that requires only muscle tension. Some exercises are so complex that the practitioner has to keep balance and also concentrate on the movements. If you do not do this, you can “earn” stretching, bruising, dislocation, and even a fracture.
- Learn to relax after a workout.If the muscles remain tense after exertion, this can lead to their micro-breaks. How to ensure maximum relaxation? Firstly, you can make a light massage. Secondly, a warm shower will certainly help. Thirdly, after a workout it is better to go home and rest, and not to go to work or to a party.
- Increase activity and develop mobility, that is, provide the muscles with moderate loads. If they work hard only in training, it will affect their condition not in the best way.
What if the injury is already received?
What to do if to avoid injury still failed?
- First, assess the condition of the affected area of the body. If you notice severe redness and significant swelling, and the pain will increase, then it is worth seeing a doctor, as there is a risk of serious damage to muscles, ligaments, tendons, joints and even bones.
- Secondly, you should not apply cold to the injured area, as it can provoke a spasm of blood vessels and an even greater damage to the muscle tissue, and this does not apply to anything. But if the injury is not serious, then ice can be applied, but only for a few minutes.
- Thirdly, in order to avoid the spread of edema, a pressure bandage can be applied to nearby tissues, but not too tight, otherwise blood circulation will be disturbed.
- Fourthly, to get rid of the pain, you can use warming, painkillers or anti-inflammatory local remedies, such as Voltaren, Otrofen, Diclofenac and others. Apply ointment, gel or cream on the damaged area should be massaged until completely absorbed.
- Fifth, provide the damaged part of the body rest. If the injury is not serious, then refrain from exertion for at least several days. If you decide to go to the gym, but do not use the damaged muscle. When the pain and swelling begin to pass, you can resume the load, but start with the minimum and increase them gradually. But in any case, it is categorically impossible to deal with severe pain, this can lead to further tissue damage.
Exercise properly to avoid injury!
What does smoking mean?
Waterfall to the cottage
Where to stay in Moscow
How can I use a gas stove
Answer the test questions and find out how to travel better
Plastic windows and condensate
How to give a free ad on the Internet
Fasting and prayer