How to change eye color in Photoshop?
Now you will learn how to change eye color in Photoshop. It only makes sense to do this in portrait photos of good quality. Otherwise the look will turn out unnatural. So, what you need to do to change the color of the eyes. We present you the step-by-step instructions:
- Standard open the desired photo in the program Adobe Photoshop.
- We right-click on the rectangular selection in the main menu of Photoshop on the right. Select the Elliptical Marquee Tool.
- The "Feather" setting is set to 1 px. Put a tick on the "Anti-alias" (Anti-alias), if it is not there.
- Place the mouse cursor in the center of the eye, simultaneously press the Alt and Shift keys, select the area in which we will change color. Arrows on the keyboard can change the location of the selection.
- If you want to remove unnecessary, marked areas, use the Lasso Tool. The options for feathering and smoothing, select the same. Simply select the tool, hold down the Alt key and circle around the area you do not need to select. For example, the pupil.
- Now select: “Image” (Image) - “Adjustment” (Adjustments) - “Color Balance” (Color Balance).
- In the plate, using the sliders make the desired color. Remember the values.
- And now just do the same thing, but with a second eye.
How to crochet a cardigan
What give orders
What dreams wasp
How to play on Xbox 360
How to decorate a wall
How easy it is to learn how to ride a skateboard for an adult and a child
What drink tequila