How to change username?
The column "Username" is located in the "Account" of the system. The "Name" is specified by the user at the time of initial registration, or prescribed by the administrator during the installation of the programs and setting up the user's computer. In the "Account Settings" tab, the user can independently set another "Name", but not all systems actually do this. But, be that as it may, in order to decide how to change a username, you must first know your currently valid Name and Password to login. Let us consider in more detail the process of changing usernames in various systems and resources.
In Vista and Windows, you can change your username by following these guidelines:
- enter the “Control Panel” via the “Start” menu;
- go to the "User Accounts", then in the "Change the name" of your account;
- In the window that opens on the screen there is an input line.To change the username in Windows 7, you must specify a new "Account Name" and click the "Rename" button.
The algorithm for changing the "User Name" to the forum, online shopping sites, as well as on various other sites is as follows:
- enter the site, specify the "Name" and "Password";
- click on the link "Account" (located on the main page) in the "My Account". There are "Profile Settings" (sometimes "Personal Information");
- A new name should be entered in the "User Name" line, and then saved changes by pressing the appropriate button.
In cases where the site "User Name" can not be changed, then you should contact the site administrator. Most often, his contacts are recorded at the bottom of the main page of the site. When this does not help, it is better to re-register on the site under a different name.
How to learn to dance booty
What does sleep mean?
Paint the bath like
How to plant a rose
How to wash a dog
Which section is better to give the child
How to grow grass
How to create a slide