How to clear the cache of Yandex Browser?
Yandex.Browser is becoming more popular every day. Due to the fact that it is still quite new, users have many questions about its use, for example, the question of how to clear the Yandex Browser cache.
We divide the process of cleaning the cache into two stages.
There are two ways to open a window from which you can run a cleanup.
The first way:
- Click on the settings and management button of the Yandex Browser (three horizontal bars in a column), it is next to the Minimize window button.
- Hover over the word "Advanced" below.
- Click on the "Clear History" button.
- A small window will appear with a choice of what to get rid of.
The second way to open this window is to use hotkeys:
- in Windows: Ctrl + Shift + Del;
- Mac OS: ⌘ + Shift + Del.
To clear the cache, follow these steps:
- In the drop-down menu to the right of “Delete the following items” select “For all time”.
- Check the box next to “Files stored in the cache” (this is the cache).
- At your discretion, tick or uncheck the checkboxes next to other labels.
- Click "Clear History."
You can also delete the cache in the browser’s temporary files in your Windows profile or use a utility like CCleaner.
How to relax in Turkey
How to congratulate parents
How to find a cone generator
4 psychological tests that will help you to know yourself better
Why not drink water
How to sew knitwear