How to connect a mouse to a laptop?
Watch the video
All modern laptops are equipped with a touchpad, so you can do without a mouse. But for comfortable work, an ordinary mouse is more suitable. Any manipulator with a usb interface can be connected to a laptop. From this it is worth proceeding at the choice of a mouse for the laptop. For the rest, there are no restrictions, there can be any number of buttons on the mouse, it can be either wired or wireless.
Connecting a wired mouse to a laptop
- We get the mouse out of the box.
- We insert the usb plug into the port of the same name on the laptop.
- We are waiting for a couple of seconds until the mouse is determined.
- We use.
Connect a wireless mouse
- To connect a wireless mouse, remove it from the package.
- If necessary, we put the batteries (usually wireless mice work onstandard battery powered).
- We connect a special transmitter to the usb-port of the laptop (included).
- Install the driver (also included).
- The mouse is ready to go.
Wireless mice have their advantages: there are no wires, you can work at a considerable distance from the computer; but there are also disadvantages: lower sensitivity, batteries are sitting down, and you are left without a mouse, the need to purchase replacement elements. The cordless mouse is a bit harder, but this is a matter of habit, but otherwise it is no different from an ordinary mouse.
How to stop blushing
I want to know the name of this girl
How to make a scarf
How to be beautiful
How to go to court
How to open ape
Plates for guests on the table
What is calorie