How to connect Nokia to computer?
Watch the video
By connecting a mobile device to a computer, you can move files in a diversified manner (music, pictures, photos, applications, etc.). In addition, it is possible to use the phone as a modem for Internet access. Today we talk about the brand Nokia.
How to connect a phone or smartphone to a computer
First you need to install the necessary drivers and the program recorded on the disc (the disc comes with the purchase of a mobile device). If you do not have an installation disk, you can download the free program on our page.
- Launch the downloaded program by clicking on the icon.
- Select the desired language and click on the green checkmark icon.
- Next, confirm the installation by ticking the appropriate box.
- Do not forget to put a tick indicating that you agree with the license agreement.
- Select the installation location and wait for the program to finish loading.
- After receiving the information about the completion of the installation, restart the computer to update the data.
Connecting the program
- Run the program by clicking on the shortcut.
- When the "Connection Settings" window appears, click "Next."
- Select the required connection type (via cable, infrared, Bluetooth) and click "Next".
- Connect the phone and computer with a USB cable.
- After the computer finds your phone, a message appears on the screen that the device is ready for use.
- Click "Finish".
- Open the "My Computer" folder and find the mobile device in the list.
- By selecting a device, you can view the contents of the phone and memory card and, if necessary, move files.
- Turn on the infrared reception feature of the phone.
- Direct the ports of the phone and the computer of a friend to a friend (the distance between them should be about one meter, and access without obstacles).
- Connecting the phone to the computer will occur automatically.
- If you have any problems, check the activation of the infrared port on the computer.
- If, when selecting this connection, the infrared port on the computer did not turn on, try activating it yourself. To do this, click the "Start" button, go to the "Control Panel" tab and run the "Infrared communication" command.
- Connect the Bluetooth adapter to the USB connector (in case your computer does not have a built-in adapter).
- Turn on the Bluetooth function on your phone (if you are launching the function for the first time, you will need to enter the phone name).
- When you connect your phone to a computer in this way, the devices should be located no more than ten meters from each other.
- If you have problems, make sure that the Bluetooth function is activated on the computer.
- The connection of the phone and the computer will be performed automatically.
Possible connection problems
The computer does not see the phone
- Check OS updates;
- Check the connection of the phone and computer (cable, infrared or Bluetooth);
- Reboot the computer.
The phone was able to connect to the computer, but the connection is unstable
- Disable anti-virus programs, firewalls and disconnect unnecessary external devices;
- Reduce the data rate of information.
How to connect Nokia to a computer via Wi-Fi
Connecting the phone and computer wirelessly involves installing Windows at least XP version and having a router.
- Download the application on a mobile device, for example. Free program can be downloaded by clicking on the link.
- Click on the icon of the downloaded application and launch it by clicking on the red button.
- The phone will display the required IP address.
- Open the "My Documents" folder.
- Copy the IP address, paste it into the browser and press the "Enter" key.
- Then you will become available your folders and files that are located on your mobile device.
Kingdom of the full moon and 6 more films for your inner child
European quality - Rehau windows
How is green tea useful?
How to tighten the shape of the face after 40 years - the best masks and homemade recipes
Why the novel is named Eugene Onegin
How to teach a small child cleanliness
How to leave your comfort zone and push the boundaries