How to cook cheesecakes with cottage cheese?
Do you like cheesecakes very much, but you rarely make them, because it takes too much time to prepare them? In this case, try to make cheesecakes with cottage cheese according to our recipe. It is remarkable by the fact that cheesecakes are prepared for it in two steps: in the evening they knead the dough, in the morning they prepare the stuffing and bake the cheesecakes themselves. Using this recipe, you can quickly bake cheesecakes for morning tea.
How to make cheesecakes with cottage cheese: a recipe
Ingredients for the dough
- flour - 1/2 kg;
- milk - 1/4 liter;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- sugar - 3 tablespoons without a hill;
- butter - 1/3 packs;
- vegetable oil (refined) - 1/3 cup;
- salt - 1/2 tsp;
- dry yeast - 1 small bag (usually it is 11 grams of yeast).
- Measure out the right amount of flour and sift it over a small, dry bowl.
- In a large steel (or enameled) bowl, pour lightly warmed milk. Pour the yeast into the milk and stir it. For this it is convenient to use a hand mixer with nozzles - beaters. If you do not have a mixer, stir the ingredients with a spoon.
- Beat eggs into the milk and mix well at low speed.
- Add sugar and salt to the bowl and mix well again.
- Replace the beaters with hooks for kneading dough.
- Begin gradually pouring pre-sifted flour into the liquid. Stir with a mixer as long as possible. When the dough thickens strongly, set the mixer aside and start kneading it with your hands.
- Put the soft butter in the dough, knead the dough for a few minutes and add the vegetable oil.
- Now finally knead the dough when it becomes completely homogeneous, cover the bowl with cling film and put it on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator - there the dough will slowly come over night (or the day if you knead it in the morning).
When it's time to cook the cheesecakes, before you get the dough out of the fridge, prepare the curd filling.
Ingredients for the filling
- cottage cheese - fat, sour, fine-grained and well-squeezed - 1/2 kg;
- cream of high fat (preferably at least 30%) - 5 tablespoons;
- sugar - 1/3 cup;
- vanilla sugar - 1 bag;
- a pinch of salt;
- starch - 1.5 tablespoons.
All ingredients are mixed in a blender in a smooth fluffy mass. If you do not have a blender, wipe the curd through a sieve and rub it with a spoon with all the other ingredients. If you wish, you can add a handful of washed and dried raisins to the cottage cheese.
- Remove the dough from the refrigerator, crush it and divide it in half. Place one half in a bowl, cover it and return to the refrigerator.
- Divide the first half of the dough into twelve pieces, make of them kolobok the size of a chicken egg.
- Spread these balls on a parchment-lined baking sheet, lightly flatten each of them with your hand, make a recess in each bun with a glass bottom (dip the bottom each time into the flour) and place the curd filling in the hole.
- Put the cheesecakes on the dough in a warm place (about half an hour).
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven and, in a cup, beat one raw egg with a fork with a tablespoon of milk added to it.
- When the cheesecakes come up, grease them with egg-milk mixture, put them in the oven and bake there at t 180 - 190 * C until they are reddened.
In a similar way, prepare the second batch of cheesecakes.
Why is there no moon
When moles on the body become dangerous
How to wear or wear
Salt Dough Candlestick
How to cure cystitis
How to make money on maternity leave
Where does Kiwi grow