How to cook cheesecakes?
Tasty, ruddy, tasty cheesecakes ... Who has not eaten them? Almost everyone loves them, so every good housewife should be able to cook such tasty food for her children and her husband. This is a dish of Old Slavic national cuisine. In other words, it is nothing like Russian pizza. Let's learn how to make cheesecakes and make loved ones happy.
Cheesecakes with apples
These cheesecakes will be filled with gorgeous honey and apple filling. Crisp, aroma of fresh pastries, hot tea, and outside the window it rains and smells in the fall. Cook, you will not regret!
- 400 g flour
- 7 g instant or 25 g fresh yeast
- 130 g butter, of which 50 g for the filling
- 3 tbsp. lie sugar, for the filling - 100 g
- 0.5 hour l. salt
- 250 ml of milk
- 2 tbsp. lie honey
- 6 medium apples
- 1 egg for baking grease
- 1 lemon
- Dissolve the yeast in preheated milk, add salt, sugar and butter to it. Mix everything.
- Gently and gradually pour into the mass with yeast sifted flour. Pour it into pieces while kneading dough. Knead until it stops sticking to your hands.
- Form the dough into a ball and place in a bowl. To make it fit, cover it with a damp cloth and leave for 1 hour.
- When the dough comes, remember it and leave for another 40 minutes in a warm place.
- For the preparation of the filling, take the apples and chop finely. Sprinkle them with lemon juice and add 100 g of sugar. If desired, add cinnamon and lemon zest.
- Heat 50 g of butter in a frying pan. Add apple mixture and 2 tbsp. honey lies. Cook until the apples are soft, make sure that they do not overcook (10-15 minutes).
- Now the dough. Form a sausage from it and cut it into equal pieces. Each piece turn into a cake, for this simply press them with your palm.
- Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil and place paper on it. Buns put a short distance from each other. Let them stand for another 20 minutes to raise.
- After 20 minutes, make a depression in each cheesecake. This will help you glass.
- Place the filling in each well. If a large amount of syrup appears in the apples, drain it. Do not put a lot of stuffing, because the buns will not be able to rise and wrap a little.
- Mix 1 tbsp. lie water with an egg and grease the edges of the bun.Heat the oven to 200 degrees and bake the cheesecakes for 30 minutes.
Now that you know how to bake cheesecakes with apples, let's learn how to cook them with fish.
Cheesecakes with fish
- 1 kg of yeast dough
- 3 tbsp. lie wheat flour
- A pack of margarine
- 600 g fish mile
- Onions (2 pcs.)
- 2 tbsp. lie vegetable oil
- Ground pepper, salt
- Slice the onions and fish fillets, skip them through a meat grinder, add ground pepper and salt. Mix everything well.
- Form small balls of dough and roll them so that they become round cakes. In the middle of each cake put the filling.
- Pinch the edges inward to get the shape of the tarts and let the buns brew for 20 minutes.
- Mince on each cheesecake pour vegetable oil. Now you need to bake cheesecakes in the oven, heated to 220 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
It is very useful to know how to make cheesecakes. And tasty, and inexpensive.
- 160 g wheat flour
- 40 ml of water or milk
- 6 g dry yeast
- 10 g butter
- 100 g cheese
- 2 eggs
- Heat the milk and add one teaspoon of wheat flour and dry yeast into it.Stir until no lumps remain. Leave the milk for 20 minutes before the formation of froth, if it does not appear, the yeast is stale. When the yeast rises, you can start preparing the dough.
- Mix flour with sugar, salt, softened butter and add this mixture to the milk with yeast. Mix everything thoroughly, knead the dough so that it is not sticky.
- Grate the cheese on a fine grater and mix it with the egg.
- Roll out 8 - 9 lozenges and put the filling on each center. Pinch the buns on all four sides so that they look like squares. Bend a wave where the pinch. Take another egg, whisk it a little and grease the cheesecakes.
- Put the pastries for 20 minutes in the oven preheated to 190 degrees. Your buns are ready!
Cheesecakes with meat
- 1 kg of flour
- 400 ml of milk or water
- Salt, sugar (25 g each)
- 25 g yeast
- 1 kg of fat beef
- 200 g onions
- 200 water (for filling)
- 200 g of vegetable oil
- Prepare yeast dough.
- Cut onion and meat into slices, scroll through the meat grinder. Add pepper, salt and water to the meat. Stir the filling thoroughly.
- Roll out the dough. In the middle of it lay out the minced meat.Pinch all edges to make a cheesecake.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry the minced meat down, after they are fried, turn the other side over.
As you can see, it is not difficult for an experienced, not young hostess to make cheesecakes.
What is useful mud
How to drink martini with juice
How many calories in a pie
What is fire
Andreeva and Bondarchuk became the most beautiful couple of Kinotavr-2017