How to cook juice?
In our stores today sold a huge amount of drinks. You can find lemonades, juices, kvasy, compotes, fruit drinks. All of them, poured into beautiful boxes and bottles, of course, industrial preparation. And if you take one such box and read what is written in small print in the "composition" column, then the desire to drink its contents disappears, and it is dangerous to give children in general. Therefore, we will cook compotes and fruit drinks at home in the old manner.
With compotes, then everything is clear, but how to cook juice, and what it generally is. Morse is an ancient and very useful drink. It was prepared from various berries and fruits with the addition of fresh juice, sugar and honey. You can drink it in summer and in winter. In winter, it is good in the form of heat, and in summer it is chilled. Morse perfectly quenches thirst.
To get the right and healthy drink, you need to know how to cook fruit juice. Let's try to understand this issue.
- Berry berries need to sort out and mine.
- Mash berries and squeeze the juice out of them.
- Pressed berries pour water, add sugar and bring to a boil.
- In the end, when the broth is slightly cooled, pour the berry juice, filter.
- Everything is poured into a glass jug, and juice is ready.
How to cook cranberry juice
To cook lingonberry juice, you need to take fresh or frozen berries and then follow the instructions:
Fresh fruit juice
- Lingonberry bust, wash.
- Crush berries and squeeze.
- Boil for 5 minutes with sugar. Instead of sugar, you can put honey, but this should be done when the juice has cooled down.
- Cool, strain, add juice.
Frozen fruit juice
- Berries to sort, wash, put in a saucepan.
- Pour boiling water so that all the berries are in the water, cover with a lid and wait until the berries melt.
- Then add more boiling water, add sugar. Crush berries so that the maximum amount of juice comes out of them.
- All this is necessary to insist 3 hours in heat.
- At the end it is necessary to strain and pour into a jug.
- You can also add lemon juice or mint to the cranberry juice.
How to cook cranberry juice
Many probably know how to cook cranberry juice, but not everyone knows that there are many recipes for its preparation. I will give a few of them.
Cranberry juice with sugar
- Rinse berries, crush, squeeze.
- Squeeze boil with sugar.
- Cool, strain, add squeezed juice.
Cranberry juice with honey
- Cranberry bust, wash.
- Pour water, boil for 5 -10 minutes.
- Infuse under the lid for 2 hours.
- When cool, add honey.
Cranberry juice in a hurry
- Wash cranberries, sort and crush with a blender.
- Add sugar or honey, put everything in the fridge.
- Add the mixture to tea or to water.
Whatever recipe you may choose, you will always be the winner, since juice is very useful. It tones up, has a fortifying effect, has diuretic properties, increases both physical and mental activity. Everyone knows that cranberry juice is the first medicine for colds and flu. And now, when you know how to cook fruit juice, cook it for yourself, your loved ones and drink it to good health.
7 ways to confess your love to him February 23
Small hallway: looking for an alternative to the closet
Do you need rights to the quad bike
Where to go in January
What dream shepherd
Paris Hilton called Lindsay Lohan a pathological liar