How to cook pizza without milk
- Preparation time:5 minutes
- Cooking time:30 minutes
Milk-free pizza dough
The basis for nourishing homemade pastries, we offer to cook on kefir.
- Combine kefir with soda and salt, add butter and eggs.
- Add 400 g of sifted flour and whisk the mixture.
- Gradually add the remaining flour, knead the dense dough.
Cover the product with a towel and let it stand for 20 minutes. After that, you can bake pizza with your favorite stuffing, as usual.
Pineapple-Free Milk Pizza Recipe
Spicy sauce goes well with sweet fruits and tender chicken meat.
- wheat flour - 350 g;
- tomatoes in their own juice - 300 g;
- water - 220 ml;
- cheese - 200 g;
- chicken breast - 1 pc .;
- canned pineapple - 100 g;
- onions - 1 pc .;
- olive oil - 60 g;
- sugar - 20 g;
- chili pepper - 1 pc .;
- salt - 10 g;
- yeast - 8 g;
- fresh parsley - 0.5 bunch.
- Mix water with 40 ml of olive oil, salt and sugar. Add yeast and sifted flour.
- Knead the dough, wrap it in cling film and put in heat for 40 minutes.
- Boil the fillet, cut it into large cubes.
- Peel the tomatoes, mash the flesh with a fork.
- Fry chopped onion and chili in the remaining oil, and after 5 minutes add the tomatoes. Simmer the sauce for 10 minutes, add greens and a little salt at the end.
- Roll out 2 square seams 5 mm thick.
- Grease the dough with sauce, lay out the pieces of chicken and pineapple, sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake a treat for 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 200 ºC.
Sprinkle the finished dish with olive oil.
Pizza without milk with sausage
A hearty snack can be prepared for a friendly party or a bachelorette party.
Ingredients for the dough:
- wheat flour –160 g;
- water –90 ml;
- sugar - 30 g;
- olive oil - 30 g;
- yeast - 15 g;
- honey - 15 g;
- salt - 1 pinch.
- hard cheese - 100 g;
- tomatoes - 3 pcs .;
- salami - 80 g;
- tomato paste - 60 g;
- sweet pepper - 1 pc .;
- Italian herbs - 1 tbsp. l .;
- olive oil - 15 ml.
- Fill the yeast with warm water, add honey, olive oil and salt. Pour the flour, knead the dough. Send the workpiece to a warm place for 30 minutes.
- Cut sausage, tomatoes and pepper into slices.
- Mix tomato paste with herbs and butter.
- Roll on parchment round layer thickness of 6-7 mm. Grease it with sauce, lay out the filling and sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake the pizza for 15-17 minutes at 210 ºC.
Serve hot pastries.
Pizza can be served to guests with tea, lemonade or beer.
General characteristics: fish
Why tricolor writes no signal
How to move Russia to a large family and what opportunities we will have for living there, i.e. housing, work and schools
What is dendrotherapy
Plates for guests on the table
How to make an article
How to glue a bumper