How to cook schnitzel?
Pork schnitzel is an ideal dish for lunch or dinner. It is very satisfying and tasty. You can do it yourself. But it is important to know how to cook the pork schnitzels correctly so that they fall in narva to the whole family.
For such a tasty dish the following products are needed:
- pork fillet - 1.5 kg;
- cheese - 150 g;
- chicken egg - 6 pcs .;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- flour - 150 g;
- vegetable oil - 300 ml;
- salt and pepper to taste;
- dill and parsley - 1/3 of the bunch.
It is important to note that the cheese must be hard varieties. Then the crust at schnitzel will turn out very tasty, and at the same time melting in the mouth.
How to cook schnitzel yourself?
The process of cooking this dish consists of several stages, namely:
- Thoroughly rinse the meat under running water. Then cut it into thin square or rectangular pieces. Then each of them divided across the fibers into layers. It is important that they are thin. Beat each piece of meat from two sides with a kitchen hatchet. Then pepper and salt the pork.
- Take the grater and rub on it all the cheese. Add eggs to it and mix thoroughly. Take the garlic, peel it and pass through the press. Put it in a cheese mixture and mix.
- Put the pan on the fire, pour the oil in there and thoroughly heat it. At this time, pour the flour into the bowl. Then dip the first piece of meat into it. Well roll in it. Next, dip the pork in the mixture with cheese, garlic and eggs. Then again roll a slice of meat in flour, and then immediately lay out on the pan. Then do the same with other pieces of pork. Fill the whole pan with it. Fry the schnitzel on each side for 50-60 seconds.
- Chop finely greens. Put the prepared schnitzels on a plate. Sprinkle them with dill and parsley, and then serve them to the table. It is advisable to make a side dish (rice or mashed potatoes). Bon Appetit!
How to cook schnitzel from semi-finished?
So, you already know how to cook pork schnitzel by yourself, but if you do not have time to prepare and bread the meat, you can buy ready-to-cook products in the store. Then you can cook fragrant schnitzels from them. You only need to take:
- vegetable oil - 300 ml;
- any greens ¼ beam.
The cooking process itself is as follows:
- Remove schnitzel from the box and leave it at room temperature for 3-5 minutes. At this time, put the pan with oil on the fire. Glow it well. Then lay out alternately schnitzel. Reduce the burner to medium mode and cover the pan with a lid.
- Tomite schnitzel for 5-7 minutes. Next, open the cover and turn them over to the other side. Wait until the meat is reddened. Then again turn it over. When the second side is golden, you can get schnitzel on the dish. Sprinkle them with greens and serve. Bon Appetit!
Now you know how to cook pork schnitzel independently and from semi-finished products. Choose for yourself the most suitable option and act. Such a fragrant and tasty dish will certainly be appreciated by all your households.
How to draw winnie
Where to go to the sea
How to wear a cage today 5 fashionable images with ornaments
What is the mobilization budget
How to draw a birthday
Black garlic - composition, taste and beneficial properties