How to cook sponge cake
- Preparation time:10 minutes
- Cooking time:45 minutes
Chocolate sponge cake recipe
Light airy dessert is perfectly combined with protein cream, whipped cream, fruits and berries. You can spy on the photo idea of decorating biscuit on boiling water. The recipe for sweet treats we describe in detail below.
How to make sponge cake:
- Sift in a deep bowl of cocoa and flour, then mix the products with sugar, baking powder and soda.
- In a separate bowl, beat the butter with milk and eggs.
- Connect both mixtures and pour boiling water to them. Mix the dough with a whisk and pour it into a baking dish with a diameter of 28 cm.
- Bake a biscuit for 45 minutes at a temperature of 170 ºC. Cool the pastry in shape, then turn it over the wire rack.
Finished pastries can be decorated with powdered sugar or cream.
Vanilla sponge cake
A fragrant dessert cooked in a slow cooker turns out to be lush and light.
- sugar - 180 g;
- wheat flour - 130 g;
- eggs - 4 pcs .;
- water - 90 g;
- vegetable oil - 90 g;
- vanilla sugar - 20 g;
- baking powder - 15 g.
- Mix eggs with sugar and vanilla with a mixer. After about 10 minutes, when the mass turns white, add sifted flour and baking powder.
- Add vegetable oil and boiling water to the mixture. Stir the food again and pour the dough into the multicooker bowl.
- Set the Baking mode to 70 minutes.
When the dessert is ready, let it cool with the lid closed. Decorate it with powdered sugar or cocoa powder.
Milk sponge cake
The finished dessert has a pleasant creamy taste and aroma.
- wheat flour - 170 g;
- sugar - 140 g;
- milk - 120 ml;
- eggs - 3 pcs .;
- butter - 60 g;
- vanillin - 1 g;
- salt - 1 pinch.
- Forget the flour, combine it with vanilla, sugar and salt.
- Mix sugar and eggs with a mixer. The mass should be lush and increase several times. Pour the dry mixture into it and mix the ingredients with a whisk.
- Bring butter and milk to a boil. Pour the liquid into the dough in 2-3 doses, stirring the mixture each time with a whisk.
- Cover the bottom of the baking dish with a diameter of 18 cm with parchment. Pour the dough into it and send the billet to the oven preheated to 170 ºC for 40 minutes.
Cool pastries without removing it from the oven.
If you cut the biscuit lengthwise into 2 or 3 parts, you will get cakes that can be used to make homemade cake.
Where to make an attachment
How to draw eyebrows
Where is the groin
How to find the width of a rectangle
How to conduct water