How to cure cough folk remedies?
Cough is a sign of a fairly large number of diseases: colds, viral infections, diseases of the throat, lungs, and many others. Cough may be disturbing even when the underlying disease has passed. A person can cough for about 2-3 weeks, struggling with this disease. How to cure cough folk remedies? What will help to quickly deal with it?
Folk remedies for cough
- Simple and affordable tool - hot milk with honey. You can add mineral water in a 1: 1 ratio. Such a drink, consumed 3-4 times a day, will greatly facilitate coughing.
- You can prepare the following solution. In a glass of milk, boil the onion and a few cloves of garlic until soft. Strain, add a teaspoon of honey, a few mint leaves. It is necessary to drink on the tablespoon in an hour during such time until the cough stops. Especially helps this recipe for dry cough.
- Choking coughing attacks can be alleviated by taking the so-called poppy milk. Take 2 tablespoons of poppy with the top, moisten with hot water, crush and add a glass of hot milk. Insist for half an hour, strain and drink at night. Sleep will be relatively calm.
- It has long been a dry cough when people suck on specially prepared candy. For this, they took a tablespoon of sand, held it over a fire. As soon as the sand became dark brown, they laid it out on a plate with milk. Cooling and hardening, this sand turned into candy. She had to be constantly kept in the mouth, and not just there. And today, this folk remedy is often used to treat cough. Children especially like it.
- At night, you can draw a mesh on the chest of 5% iodine, wrap up heat. This simple tool can also give a positive effect.
- Rubbing on the night helps. For them, take lard with turpentine in a 1: 1 ratio and rub the chest and back area. Well wrapped. Such warming up greatly alleviate the human condition.
- Do not forget that during the illness you need to drink plenty of water, it is good if it is mineral alkaline water. Especially it helps with wet coughing.
- Finally, inhalation of a solution of medicinal herbs (sage, peppermint, St. John's wort, chamomile, and others) and boiled potatoes will become an indispensable tool.
Thus, folk remedies for the treatment of cough a lot. Do not forget about them and use when the disease.
How to issue a protocol
Vase in modular origami technique
How to call a book
How to download via torrent
How to cook pancakes - 3 step by step recipe