How to cure skin?
Problem skin is prone to fat and acne. To cure it, an integrated approach is needed. Only then can the desired result be achieved. Let's talk more about how to cure the skin.
Treatment of problem skin from the inside
To begin to treat problem skin you need from the inside. To do this, you will need to consult a doctor. It can be used to find out why the skin gets fat and acne appears on it. There may be several reasons for this:
- unhealthy diet;
- hormonal disorders;
- poor intestinal function and accumulation of toxins in the body.
If it is a matter of malnutrition, then it will need to be normalized. It is necessary to exclude from the diet fatty and fried, spicy and salty, sweet and baked. It will be necessary to eat more dairy products, vegetables, fruits, cereals.
If the problem is a hormonal disorder, then medication will be needed. Medications are usually used with a small amount of certain hormones, which allows you to normalize the body and get rid of problems on the face.
Poor bowel function
In the case of poor intestinal function and its slagging, a course of brewer's yeast is most often prescribed. They quickly remove toxins that have accumulated in the body. Brewer's yeast also favorably affects the work of the gastrointestinal tract.
Treatment of problem skin outside
Problem skin needs special care. It will be necessary to use cosmetics and pharmaceuticals, to carry out special procedures and use traditional methods.
Cosmetics and pharmacy products
The following cosmetics are suitable for the care of problem skin:
- matting cream;
You can purchase such funds from a variety of manufacturers, including:
- Clean & Clear;
- Himalaya Herbals and so on.
Additionally, you can apply pharmacy lotions and ointments that contain zinc or azelaic acid (for example, Zener or Skinoren). They inhibit the growth of pathogenic bacteria, which lead to the appearance of acne, dry the skin and contribute to the rapid healing of sores.
In beauty salons special procedures are carried out that allow you to quickly improve the condition of problem skin. Here is a list of the most effective ones:
- Microdermabrasion. This procedure involves peeling with a special apparatus. It evens the surface of the skin, removes scars, pigmentation, reduces the number of black spots and scars. This procedure stimulates the formation of a new layer of the epidermis, prevents the appearance of acne and acne;
- Laser polishing. With it, you can remove enlarged pores, acne and scars. Laser polishing involves evaporation of the upper layer of the skin and contributes to the rapid renewal of the epidermis;
- Chemical peeling. Alkaline solution is used during this procedure. It disinfects the skin, removes acne and promotes rapid healing of wounds.
To cure problem skin, folk remedies are additionally used:
- Take the yeast and dissolve it in warm water. Put the resulting mass on a cleansed face and leave for 15 minutes, then rinse;
- Mix potato flour with yogurt to get a consistency, like sour cream. Apply the mixture onto the face and leave for 10 minutes;
- Wipe the face 3 times a day with a decoction of chamomile and calendula. To cook it, you need to take 2 tbsp.spoons of these herbs and brew 200 ml of water. Then put the container with them on the fire and incubate for 15 minutes, after cool and strain the tool.
What bangs in fashion
How to cut claws
How is green tea useful?
Horoscope for the week from 6 to 12 November
What is pancreatitis
How is avocado useful?
Best pillows for pregnant women