How to disable NOD32?
NOD32 Antivirus may interfere with the launch of some versions of games and programs, so sometimes you will need to disable it. Doing this, it should be remembered that even a temporary interruption of anti-virus protection is dangerous for your data.
How to disable NOD32 - instructions
- Log in and run your antivirus. This can usually be done through the Start menu - All Programs.
- Right click on the icon NOD32 in the notification area to open the context menu. Select the item �Temporarily disable protection� and confirm the operation.
- Select one of the timeout options for the trip. Usually offered the option from ten minutes to the next turn on the computer.
- Perform the necessary actions that the antivirus and operating system require from you.
- How to disable NOD32 antivirus exclusively for some programs and files? Add your program to exceptions. To do this, go through the same context menu in the "Advanced Settings" and find the item "Exceptions", in which you specify the path to the executable file of the desired game or program.
Making window blinds with Velcro (master class)
Where was Troy
Want to lose weight Maybe you can help ganoderma
What to expect from women in balsakovskom age
How to take the disease