How to download via torrent?
Watch the video
A modern person who spends a lot of time on a computer, in particular, on the Internet, cannot do without knowing how to download via torrent. This information will be especially relevant for those who would like to download movies, games and other large amounts of information from their network to their computer.
What is a torrent?
First of all, a torrent is a file format. Files with the .torrent extension are created by special programs. For the first time such files appeared in 2001. In order to download files in the .torrent format, the user must first download and install on his computer one of the programs, which are called torrent clients. It is this program that will later download various files from the network for you.
Having such a program, you go to special sites (torrent trackers) that allow you to download files in the .torrent format. The article How to download a torrent lists several torrent trackers that may be useful to you.Most trackers work on the principle: �received - give to another�. Thus, users constantly exchange torrents, participating in the distribution. If you only download and do not give the files to others, then your limit of downloads will soon end.
I must say that downloading via torrents is much faster than downloading in normal mode. This becomes possible due to the fact that the file transfer occurs in parts and not from the server, but from the computer of another user. Ultimately, the torrent client �collects� all parts of the file already on the end user's computer. The principle of working with torrents allows you to download multiple files at once at the same time without loading the computer. Moreover, you can interrupt the download for an indefinite period by putting the process on a �pause�.
Common moments on working with torrents are also set out in the article of our site: How to download from a torrent. Now we consider in more detail the issues related to the use of torrents.
Install the torrent client
To download files from a torrent, you need to have special software on your computer.security. These programs are called torrent clients. There are many of them on the Internet. The most popular are BitComet and �Torrent. On the example of the latter, we will analyze the process of downloading torrent files. For this:
- Download the program �Torrent to your computer, for example, p.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Click the "Run" button.
- During the installation, you will be asked to define the program settings. We remove the tick regarding additional applications (for example, Yandex-bar).
- At the last stage of installation, we confirm acceptance of the terms of the user agreement.
- Click "Install".
- After the installation is complete, the main program menu opens.
Download from torrent tracker
- To download a file through a torrent, you need to use one of the torrent trackers (special sites). The most popular tracker in Russia today. But you can completely choose any other resource.
- After you have selected a resource, you must register on it. Of course, if you wish, you can find sites that do not have to register, but their capabilities may be limited.
- After registration, you use the search to find the file you want (movie, game, etc.). Each file has the meaning of seeders (distributing the entire file) and peers (distributing during the download). The more these values, the faster the download will go.
- Selecting a torrent file, you download it.
- Now you need to open our torrent client (if it is not already open) and start the process of downloading the file with it. To do this, simply double-click on the torrent file, select the destination folder to download and give permission to download.
- Download progress will be displayed as a percentage. You can also see how much time is left until the end of the download.
Create a distribution torrent
To improve your rating after downloading files, you need to create a torrent that others will download or, in other words, start distribution. To do this, do the following:
- In the torrent client, click "Create torrent".
- Select the file or folder that we want to share.
- Click "Open".
- Now click "Create and save to ...".
- On the website tracker, select the desired category and click "New release".
- If possible, fill in all the proposed fields.
- Select the torrent file we created and click "Open".
- It remains to click "Continue", and after checking - "Send".
- Now the distribution has been created, but for others to use it, you need to download your torrent file. But in the path field specify the path to the folder with our real file.
After the necessary verification, your file will acquire the status of �distributed�. If you did everything correctly, then your rating on the torrent tracker will start to grow.
If you still have questions, you can follow the link. There you can watch several video lessons that clearly show how to use the torrent.
Why is the water holy
How to play COP with a knife
5 reasons why a woman becomes more beautiful with age
How to use a torque wrench
How to fry capelin
How to make a 220 volt flashlight (searchlight) for household use from a car headlight
How to get blue