How to draw a scorpion?
Watch the video
The ability to draw - the dream of almost every person! Well, which of us didn’t want to draw a beautiful Christmas tree, mom and dad, favorite animal as a child? Now you have a unique opportunity to read the manual on how to draw a scorpion - the most dangerous predator of the desert. Try your hand at artistic mastery and you will definitely succeed, and this, in turn, will serve as an inspiration for new achievements and, maybe, who knows, you will create a truly magnificent creation.
How to draw a scorpion in stages
- Outline oblong square. This will be the head-torso of a scorpion. Draw a pair of curved lines on the sides of the top of the square, and at their ends two smaller ovals - for the claws. On the sides of the body, create four lines on each side, as well as one long curved line behind - for the tail.
- Focus on the tail and, starting from the head-torso, draw straight lines, combining them at the end into a sharp sting.Draw straight horizontal lines along the tail and body (about 11 lines). Now draw the claws, giving them an oval oblong shape, and the legs - a thickened look.
- At this stage, you are fully engaged in the detailed drawing of the legs, giving them a thickened shape. Create the appropriate type of claw.
- Shape your torso by rounding the sides. Using a soft pencil, extinguish the body, tail and legs of the scorpion. It is not necessary to press hard on the pencil, and make movements easily and smoothly. Try to give a sting more black, deadly shade.
- That's all! Now you know how to draw a scorpion with a pencil. Just remember that in the real world, scorpions have different colors of armor and torso, so use a photo of a live arthropod to make your drawing character more realistic.
How to understand who you love
How to prolong an erection
What is zaklichka
What is the clinic
Ficus care rules