How to draw Luntik?
After reading this lesson, you will learn how to draw Luntik, a cartoon character who is loved not only by children, but also by many adults. For those who do not know, we will tell you that Luntik is a fluffy character who was born on the moon, but then fell to the ground. He is very affectionate and kind, interested in what is happening around, learns the world around him. To answer the question of how to draw Luntik in stages, you need to read our six-step instruction. So let's get started!
- First step. To begin with a smooth line you need to draw the head of Luntik. It is trapezoidal. Imagine the trapezoid in your mind and circle it. Above the head there should be a zigzag line that depicts the head of Luntik.
- The second step. Now, with a thin line, carefully draw the body: it is a short neck and legs, then the torso, which expands to the bottom, well, and legs, of course.
- The third step. It is necessary to add pair ears to the head, with Luntik they are not quite ordinary. Not like the ears of any other animals.
- Fourth step.On the face of Luntik draw round eyes with pupils, also mark the border dash, and between the pupils and the eyebrows - a small circle. On the cheeks of Luntik should be drawn two roundels.
- Fifth step. To have a small nose in the center of the face, draw two short lines there. Under the nose, draw a wide mouth. Now on the paws of Luntik need to draw fingers.
- The sixth step. The last thing is to draw a big circle on Luntik's stomach, and a few small ones are his characteristic drawing. That's all, Luntik is ready, it remains only to decorate it!
Cheap pharmacy tools for your beauty
How to create a KCC server (CSS)
What is an order
Smoked Spit at Home
How to cook quality home cosmetics
How to quickly cure a cold in a child
How to hold a pen