How to jailbreak?
Jailbreak is a hacking system for the iPhone and iPad, which allows the user to get full access to all its files. The process itself is quite difficult, therefore, before you decide on it, think carefully. The article can help you decide whether to jailbreak.
Be sure to check if jailbreak is available for your firmware version, and back up your device before hacking.
How to jailbreak yourself?
- If you decide to jailbreak, you will need to download the evasi0n 7 utility: it is available for both Windows and iOS.
- Connect your phone or tablet to your computer, run the utility and wait until your device is recognized.
- When the utility recognizes the device - click on the Jailbreak button.
- The jailbreak process takes some time. You can monitor the progress of its execution using the utility. Important: even if it seems to you that the process has been delayed, do not interrupt it and in no case disconnect the device!
- At a certain stage, the program will ask you to unlock the device. Having done this, find on it the icon of the evasi0n 7 utility and click on it. You will see the screen turn white for a while, and then the process continues.
- When the utility notifies you that the process is complete, safely close it and pay attention to your device.
- It will reboot several times, after which you will see the evasi0n 7 logo and the Cydia icon on the home screen. This will mean that the jailbreak is over!
What bangs in fashion
What does it mean to be a good son
How to behave in church
What were the streets called
How to create Wi-Fi