How to Look Very Different So That Others Cannot Recognize You
Change your hair.Hair is incredibly important for visual identification, and should be the first step in creating a drastic difference between the old you and the new you. Simply changing one's hair color goes a long way in making a person less recognizable, but if you aren't willing to dye or get highlights, a new haircut works too. Bushy or shaggy haircuts and bangs/fringe have the added benefit of obscuring more of your face. Try styling your hair differently: if you have long hair that you usually leave down, put it in various updos.
Your face is another very important aspect of your look.Do it differently.
- If you don't usually wear eye makeup, use some eyeshadow and liner to obtain a smoky eye look. Similarly, if you do wear makeup regularly, cut it back to moisturizer and chapstick. Change your lipstick shade (e.g., from light pinks to red; from dark shades to a sheer gloss). Start or stop using blush.
- If you typically remain clean shaven, try growing your facial hair out (These can make a huge difference in your appearance). If you typically style your facial hair, try going for a full beard; if you let your mane run wild, try a more controlled look (Restrict your beard to stubble or a chinstrap, perhaps).
- Eyebrows also can have a huge effect on what you look like. If yours are neatly groomed and shaped, let them grow out for a bit. If you let them go, try plucking a bit at them. Bleaching or penciling them are other options for modification.
Change the way you dress.Often, each person dresses uniquely and this is a way to tell people apart. If you mindlessly throw clothes on and don't pay much attention to style or fashion, this would be a good time to start.
- People tend to have distinct approaches to light outerwear, which contributes significantly to a look. Zip-up jackets, hoodies, sporty windbreakers, (cropped, full, loose, or snug) cardigans, wraps, pullover sweaters, flannel, plaid shirts worn as a top layer over tees--all of these result in very different looks.
- If you normally dress down in light, distressed jeans or sweatpants and sweatshirts, printed tees or crop tops/tank tops, take the formality up a notch with darker jeans and less casual looking tops. Perhaps this means polos or dress shirts, perhaps it means blouses with some sort of frills or camis under blazers; this varies, depending on gender, regional trends, and what looks good to you. Similarly, if you usually try to look put together, try a hoodie, old jeans, and a quick ponytail (if female).
- Vary your fit. If you dress in slim-fitting, snug clothes, try some flowy or loose styles, and vice versa. Throwing a baggy button-up sweater over tight outfits is a good way to change a fit.
Wear different shoes and accessories.This includes jewelry. To alternate styles, wear no jewelry, dangling jewelry, jewelry of different colors and stones, etc. If you default to sneakers, try some non-athletic slip-ons or flats. If you usually wear sandals, get some more formal-looking closed toe shoes. Try to incorporate less ubiquitous styles of footwear, such as boots or heels, into your look, unless you already vary your style; in that case, cut it back to casual trainers.
QuestionHow can I cover up freckles and make my eyes a different shade?SlendermansLittleAngelCommunity AnswerTo cover up freckles, use a good layer of foundation. To make your eyes a different shade, you can buy non prescription colored lenses.Thanks!
QuestionHow can I make my hair longer?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerYou will have to be patient and you can also look for tutorials and tips on growing your hair faster. All in all it will take a while to grow out your hair.Thanks!
QuestionHow do I change my face and make it look a little different?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerTry plastic surgery, gain or lose a lot of weight, glasses, different hairstyle or color and wear more or less make up. A wig can help too.Thanks!
I want to color my hair but I dont want to dye it, what should I do?
What materials I should use to look different?
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- Talk differently if you choose.
- For a more effective change, invest in basics and key pieces so you get more mileage out of your money. If you buy just one or two new jackets, but they are easy to incorporate into a lot of outfits, they will have a bigger impact on your look than a handful of jackets that are totally wild and vastly different from your old look, but too unusual to wear several times a week.
- Remember that not all items within a category are created equally. Sneakers can be trendy, classic, hip, dorky, ghetto, preppy, feminine, or masculine, and that same sort of variety is found within makeup or hair styles, clothing types, and nearly everything else. It is quite doable to change your look but remain loyal to an aesthetic (or a clique or type of style).
- How do you feel about black? Grey? Pastels? Neon? Many looks are shaped by a color palette. Venture into a Hollister or Aeropostale and you might have a hard time finding a plain black item of clothing, while other places feature it prominently. Some people see black and think it is a chic high-fashion staple. The color might bring to mind: goth, emo, elegant, slimming, overwhelming, mopey, or many other things. A subtle change in your closet's color palette, such as cutting out or adding in black, can make a difference.
- If it is Halloween, you could wear a wig.
- Facial hair can easily look trashy or dirty if it comes in sparse or is left unmaintained to grow to excessive lengths. Longer than an inch is too long. If you remain clean-shaven because your facial hair is patchy, too light, or otherwise strange, do not experiment with facial hair.
- Do not overdo anything. The ideal change is drastic, but natural. If you head into theatrical or costume-y territory, you may end up drawing more attention to yourself, which leads to increased scrutiny of your appearance, which leads to recognition.
Video: 10 Celebs Who Look TOTALLY DIFFERENT Without Makeup
The idea that collusion could be legal is absurd
How to Write a CV Summary
9 Ways to Overcome MS Burnout
A Parents Guide to Diabetes Camp
How to Make a Worm Bed
How to Do Hot Hair Styles
Rihanna Asked To Leave Mosque Following Abu Dhabi Photoshoot
Pippa Middleton is pregnant
Drugs Didnt Help My Child With His ADHD
Ditch The Chips: 5 Clean and Savory Snacks
Fall Fashion: 30 Cool Ways to Wear Baby Blue this Fall
The Internet Is Slamming This School for Requiring Students to Wear Fitbits
Armarkat Pet Bed Cave Shape, BrownBeige
Date: 06.12.2018, 17:36 / Views: 32244