How to make a ladybug?
For the development of motor skills and sensory abilities in children it is important from an early age to pay attention to the creation of handicrafts. In addition, creativity perfectly shapes the imagination and allows you to realize the idea. Be sure to give your children the opportunity to make handicrafts on their own, however, if necessary, do not forget to help. In this lesson we will look at how to make a ladybug with your own hands from a minimum set of scrap materials.
Ladybug do it yourself
Required materials and tools
- plastic spoons - 3 pieces;
- wool threads;
- decorative glass pebble;
- gouache - red and black color;
- paint brush;
The process of making a ladybug
- Cut the handles off the spoons.
- Then, using scissors, gently trim the cut at the base, rounding the edges.
- Next, you need to glue the parts of the spoons together: one part will serve as a body, and the other two will serve as wings. Glue the part to one of the parts, first on the left side, and then on the right side.
- Cut a thread about twenty centimeters long from a ball of thread. Then glue the thread between the wings of the workpiece. This item is optional. (It is required to be executed if there is a desire then to hang up the finished crafts).
- Next, on top of the attached end of the thread, it is necessary to glue a decorative stone (you can replace it with a cap or a small cap, for example, from any detergent).
- Now you want to paint the two wings of red gouache.
- Then paint with black paint a pebble or cap - it will be the head of an insect.
- Next, paint in black the rest of the spoon, which serves as a body.
- After the paint dries, you need to draw a few black dots on the wings of a ladybug. Dip the brush in black paint and carefully draw three or four symmetrical dots.
- Leave the craft again until the paint is dry. Then turn the product over and paint the body with black paint on the back side.
- Then paint the wings in the same way in red.
- If desired, you can draw a thin face on the head of an insect with a thin brush using white paint.You can also glue two pieces of fine wire as an insect whiskers.
Which toilet is better - suspended or floor
How to delete cookies
How to wish a brother a happy birthday
How to wash a coat
Is ginger pregnant?