How to make a macrame bracelet from threads with beads with your own hands
You can diversify and decorate macrame patterns with the help of third-party materials, for example, beads or beads. Add glitter to your bracelet, combining classic textures of weaving and brightness of geometric beads-inserts.
You will need:
- nylon thread for weaving two colors (here it's blue and black, but you can take any colors you want, contrast tints look better.) Nylon as a material is not an indispensable condition, but weave it easier, it gets dirty, it stretches well, which is important for bracelets of this type, and more durable). The diameter of the threads of both colors should be 1 mm;
- golden (or any other color, but necessarily a metallic shade) beads with geometric processing (8 mm in diameter each; take beads much larger is not worth, they stretch the thread pattern);
- a lighter or a candle with matches (if you chose nylon threads).
To weave a bracelet of threads and beads
1. Take four threads of the same color (blue here) and four of the other (black). In the future, we will be guided by these colors, and they are presented in the photo. Secure them with one side.
2. Spread the threads. The first must go black, then - two blue, then again two blacks in a row, again two blue ones and again one black.
3. Double-wrap the first blue threads with the most extreme black on each side. And at the first, and at the second turn (on each side), pull the thread over itself. Push the knots up to the point of common connection, and set these threads aside.
4. Now make the same knots, only with blue threads around the two remaining black ones.
5. After you postpone these pairs of threads, connect the two nodes to the same nodes (at the moment the order of the threads should be one: blue, two black, two blue, two black, one blue).
6. Pass the first bead into the two central, blue threads, cross them at the same time - so that the bead is tied to them.
7. Carefully take the bead up and tighten the threads tightly.
8. Repeat all the same until the time comes to re-insert the bead - this time in the center will be two black threads.This is a good way to check if you are not knocked down - the colors of the bead threads will always alternate if the weaving is done correctly. The bracelet should look "chess".
9. Weave a bracelet as long as you want. If desired, the same product may not be a bracelet at all, but, for example, a narrow belt, it all depends on the length. If you are making a standard bracelet, remember that he has the same standard problem of "baubles" and "friendship bracelets": he does not have a clasp. It is tied with several knotted knots, and untied, and then tied them to take off or put on the garment, each time very long. Make it a little smaller than the palm of the hand on which you want to wear a bracelet - the nylon stretches slightly, so you can put it on entirely, as well as take off specially by pulling together all the weaving, but by chance it cannot fall.
10. Tie the lower and upper ends with a square knot (use 5-6 such knots so that the junction looks elongated).
11. Cut the threads, leaving about 6 cm each.
12. Put on each thread a bead - the same as you used in the weaving itself - and tie a little knot below each bead so that they do not fall.
13.Treat the edges of the threads with a lighter or a flame to prevent them from spreading (if you used nylon threads).
14. Done! Wear a bracelet made of yarn and beads with a chess pattern yourself or give it to your loved ones.
How to plant raspberries
Kefir hair masks
How to drink vodka correctly
Tell me on the cartridge
What is a complaint?