How to make a scorpion?
Watch the video
Many children and adults are fond of the art of origami. To replenish your collection with a scorpion paper figure or, say, to give it to a person with such a zodiac sign, you need to follow simple guidelines.
We need a square sheet of paper.
- We fold the sheet diagonally in half, iron the bend and unfold it. For convenience, we will arrange the square so that the bend line is exactly vertical.
- To the resulting line we bend the two sides.
- The lower remaining corner is bent up, ironed bend, straighten and bend in the other direction (back). We have a triangle.
- We fold the sides in half: we turn the edges away from the center, combining the edges of the sheet. We iron the bends and straighten.
- Drop down the bottom corners of the triangles bend to the sides, combining the sides.
- At the intersection of the folds, hold the finger and fold the triangles along the previously marked lines of deflection (simultaneously along two lines) so that the �petals� form. Fold them down.If this moment remains unclear, watch the video instruction you will find on this page.
- We turn the workpiece to the other side.
- The right side is folded in half to the center line of the fold.
- Do the same with the left side.
- The bottom of the workpiece fold up (only the first layer).
- From the center, open the pockets on both sides and "flatten" them.
- Fold to the center side of the bottom diamond.
- Now we fold the figure in half with a "mountain" (the fold line with a "mountain" in the origami technique means that the figure folds away from itself, the fold is outside).
- We separate triangles to the sides - these are claws.
- The lower and upper parts of the claws are �flattened out� a little to give them volume and a natural look.
- The other end of the figure, the tail, is folded with an accordion (so that it lifts up).
Now you know how to make a scorpion out of paper. Such a figure can serve as an interior decoration or a fun toy.
How to write a social science essay
Horoscope for the week from 6 to 12 November
Which buy touch phone
Where to go in January
Horoscope for 2015 for Aquarius
What is licorice root used for?
Where to find a clip
How to set up a carburetor on a scooter