How to make origami on the scheme?
Watch the video
Many are interested in the question of how to make origami according to the scheme. But not everyone knows where to start. Before proceeding directly to the assembly of origami, we advise you to read the instructions.
First, you should have an idea of what this or that line on the origami scheme means. This also applies to the question of how to make origami with diagrams.
- The dotted line is the fold line on itself. Fold, as a rule, is not visible. This line is called "valley".
- The line, which consists of points alternating with short segments, is called a "mountain". The fold stays outside.
- A simple straight line that does not reach the edges of the figure means both a bend in the "mountain" and a bend in the "valley".
- Bold line means cut.
- "Imaginary line" - consisting of points. In this place, you do not need to make an incision or bend the figure. Serves as a guide.
What do the arrows on the charts
- Ordinary arrow - the figure should be bent along the �valley� line towards itself.
- Curved - the figure should be bent along the "mountain" from itself. The arrows in the diagram are always near the lines, which greatly simplifies the task.
- Double arrow - the figure should be bent and bend back.
- Arrow with 2 ends (twisted) - the figure should be turned as many times as the "valley" lines are depicted.
- Arrow twisted with one end - the figure should be turned as many times as the "mountain" lines in the diagram. The need is for the drawing not to be bulky.
- A wide arrow - a part of a paper figure must be pulled from the inside or from the other side. In extreme cases, you can pull out.
- Folds-lightning is nothing like the alternation of the folds of the "valley" and "mountain".
- A wide arrow with a forked end - you first need to open the paper figure, then - flatten the "pocket".
- A small arrow in the shape of a triangle - it is assumed that part of the figure is required to be bent inward.
- It is also possible that other designations can be caught on origami schemes.
Making origami by yourself
Let's learn how to make origami from paper according to the scheme with our own hands
To make an origami bat, follow these steps:
- Prepare a square sheet of paper, then bend it in half upwards.
- Bend the sheet in half right to left, and then - unbend.
- The desired angles to the center line should be bent.
- The top layer of the upper corner down bend.
- Bend the central corners down so that the top edges lie along the side edges of the paper product.
- Turn the product over, fold it in half from top to bottom.
- The two upper corners bend upward, thus forming a fold. Bend the tip of the upper corner back.
- The side edges to the center line should be bent without bending the backs. Expand the product.
- The bat is ready!
To make origami birds, follow these steps:
- Square folded diagonally.
- Fold the triangle in half.
- At the 1/3 fold point, bend the corner at a 90 � angle to the top. Do the same actions on the 2nd side.
- As a result, got wings.
- Spout bend down. It is possible to bend inward at will, or to leave without changes. Bird is ready!
As you can see, the question of how to make origami according to the scheme is quite easy to answer, absolutely, as well as accomplish what you want. You do not know how to make origami? The video on our website will help you get acquainted with the process of its manufacture.
Handmade Kanzashi Bezel
What is the sign
How to grow radishes
Corner chest of drawers - a win-win way to organize space
What is tipi