How to make salty dough for crafts?
Salt dough is absolutely safe and very convenient material for crafts. You can cook it in different ways.
Dough making recipes for modeling
We bring to your attention several successful test options for crafts, choose the most suitable for you.
- Recipe 1. Mix 2 cups wheat flour, 2 cups salt, 1 teaspoon dry wallpaper glue and 1 cup water.
- Recipe 2. Mix 300 grams of wheat flour, 100 grams of rye flour, 400 grams of salt, 250 ml of water. If you make a salty dough for crafts from rye flour, then the crafts will have an interesting brownish tint.
- Recipe 3. Mix 2 cups wheat flour, 1 cup salt "Extra", ¾ cup water.
In all cases, first mix the dry ingredients, and then pour in a thin stream of water, carefully stirring the mass until it becomes elastic.
- Remember that salty dough for crafts we always do and not too thick (so as not to crumble),but not too liquid (so as not to stick to hands).
- You should not keep such material for a long time for modeling, as it will acquire an ugly grayish tint.
- You can not add glue, but it will give the mass more elasticity. Before adding the glue can be diluted in a small amount of water, but you can simply mix with other dry ingredients.
- To make a good salt dough, for crafts, it is better to use either wheat or a mixture of wheat and rye flour. You should not cook a lot from one rye flour - it will be too hard and inconvenient to work.
- You can store unused molding mixture for one or two days and only in a cool place (preferably in the refrigerator). To do this, select a closing container so that the mass does not dry.
- Please note that dough from a mixture of rye and wheat flour may require more work than dough made from wheat flour only. Therefore, always do more such a test.
How to rename a folder
How to sew Tilda
Why it is better not to sleep in front of the mirrors
How to cook buckwheat as a garnish, with mushrooms and minced meat, in pots
Steam id - how to find out
How to understand who you love
How to get to Pulkovo