How to quickly cure lips?
A cold on the lips is quite common, as are cracks that appear due to weathering. To cope with such problems is possible with the help of medicines and folk remedies.
Talk about how to quickly heal the lips.
Lip colds treatment
A cold on the lips is accompanied by small blisters and sores, in which there is a clear liquid. They cause itching and soreness. To cure a cold quickly, first of all you should use one of these medicines:
Use them only according to the instructions. Pre-familiarize yourself with the contraindications and side effects. In addition to their recommended to use folk remedies. Then it will be possible to speed up the process of recovery. Here is a list of the most effective ones:
- Take fir oil, heat it up a little, and then lubricate a cold on the lips every two hours. Note that such a tool will increase the burning sensation, but it will soon pass away;
- Burn a white sheet of paper - you get ash. Take it in the amount of 1 tbsp. spoon, add to it 1 teaspoon of honey and 3 cloves of garlic, which must first be cleaned and ground into mush. All these components must be thoroughly mixed to obtain a uniform consistency. Ready means use as ointment. Apply it on the lips every 3 hours;
- You can also burn the sores. To do this, apply propolis tincture. After such a procedure, it is necessary to apply calendula ointment to the lip;
- Pour 20 g of chamomile ordinary 200 ml of boiling water. Leave the grass to infuse under the lid for 30 minutes, and then strain, add 1 tbsp. spoon propolis tincture and make on the basis of the means lotion every hour;
- Bring to a boil 150 ml of milk, add 1 tbsp. spoon birch buds and leave to infuse for 20 minutes. Then make lotions with it every 2 hours.
In order to avoid recurrence of a cold later, drink vitamin complexes and immunostimulants in courses, avoid hypothermia and stress.
Treatment of chapped lips
Pharmaceutical ointments will help to quickly heal weathered lips; among the most effective are the following:
- Sea buckthorn;
Apply these ointments need according to the instructions. Experts recommend using them with chapped lips every 2-3 hours. The course of treatment lasts 3-4 days.
- Cure quickly weathered lips can help folk remedies. The first thing you need to do peeling. To do this, take candied honey and apply it with massaging movements on the lips. Leave the product for 1-2 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Further, it is recommended to make a mask;
- Take an avocado, wash it under running water, remove the skin from the fruit and remove the stone. Pulp chop in a blender to a puree state. Apply the resulting mass with a thick layer on the surface of the lips and leave for 10 minutes. Then gently remove the product with a tissue;
- Take the washed cucumber, remove the peel from it, and chop the flesh in a blender. Apply the resulting mass on the lips and hold for 10 minutes. After that, wash it off with warm water, and the lips must be lubricated with vegetable oil;
- Take 1 tbsp. spoon cottage cheese and sour cream. Mix the ingredients thoroughly. Apply the resulting mass to the surface of the lips and leave for 15 minutes, and then rinse it with warm water.
After the masks, you should try as often as possible to moisturize the delicate skin of the lips. For this perfect nutritious cream or petroleum jelly. Quickly heals cracks avocado oil and jojoba. But they need to be slightly heated before use.
In order to further prevent the chapping of the lips, you should regularly use hygienic lipstick. It will prevent them from drying out and cracking.
How to grow gerberas
What dreams killed
Drops from the common cold - a means that can not do without