How to recuperate?
The rhythm of life of a modern person is unstoppable and fleeting. There is not always time to fully sleep and relax. We are very busy with work and everyday cares, it is not surprising that at some moment the stock of energy comes to an end. For a man, now the state of lethargy and powerlessness, unfortunately, is a common situation. Let's talk about how in this case you can try to recuperate.
How to recuperate: tips
There are three main postulates that should not be forgotten if you want to feel vigorous and beautiful. This is a healthy sleep, good nutrition and mandatory rest.
- An adult cannot sleep less than 7 hours a day! Otherwise, lack of sleep will affect every day and interfere with normal life. Sleep also needs to be planned, taking into account the time of the morning rise.
- To cope with fatigue and fill the lack of energy in the body will help some foods. Meals should be regular, and food - healthy and nutritious. Often you need to eat foods that have an activating effect on the body, charge it with energy.These are citruses, green tea, honey, cereals, natural coffee beans, freshly squeezed juices, whole-grain nutritional bars, and much more. To compensate for the lack of vitamins and microelements in the body, which often causes a lack of energy and fatigue, you can use fortified food additives (bilberry extract, flax seed extract, fish oil, calcium, etc.).
- You can not ignore the time of rest. No matter how dense the life schedule may be, you need to find time to breathe out relaxed. So, for example, after returning from work it is not recommended to immediately begin to do household chores. An hour or two you need to be allocated in order to eat, relax, escape from worries.
To quickly restore strength and energy, our body needs an enhanced diet (5 times a day). The following products are useful for energy recovery:
- porridge with meat;
- cashew nuts;
- cottage cheese.
These products have everything you need for a quick recuperation. It is desirable to abandon the consumption of alcohol, as it on the contrary takes power. You should also try to quit smoking.
If you feel very tired after a hard day’s work, you can relax in the following ways:
- take a warm bath with soothing additives: sage, valerian, lavender, mint will do;
- do aromatherapy, yoga and meditation;
- relaxing massage.
These methods will help you to restore physical strength, and to relax your soul, watch a good movie, read a pleasant book, take a walk, etc.
Recovery after illness
After an illness, you can quickly recover if you follow these rules:
- Sleep and rest more. Do not watch a lot of TV, do not sit in the network for hours. The body needs rest.
- Do not forget to air the room several times every day.
- If you have problems with appetite, do not need to overeat. Lack of appetite means that the body does not need to load the stomach.
- It is necessary to gradually return to the former rhythm of life. To do this, arrange your daily walks, if the weather permits. Gradually go for a run.
- Spend every day aromatherapy, which should contain conifers, as well as mint oils.
- Take vitamins.It is better if you get them from food, rather than drink pills.
- Do not forget about medication. Their consumption needs to be reduced, however, it is not necessary to stop taking it immediately after recovery, because the body will need some time to get support. Be guided in this matter on the recommendations of the attending physician.
- If you have a cold, you always need to be warm. Do not allow hypothermia, especially the legs, throat, head. Also, make sure that the house was warm.
- Immediately after the illness, you should not do physical training.
The best way to get rid of fatigue is to rest and eat well.
We should also talk about recovery from a stressful situation.
How to grow a business from scratch - small business development
What girl dreams of fish
Trip to china
Valentine Arrow of Cupid
Mittens with jacquard pattern
Wall covering with plasterboard