How to send a photo via Skype
In this age of computer technology, literally all life can fit in a small metal case of a laptop. Here and work, and hobbies, and memories of trips and happy holidays. If you want to share with friends or family not only textual, but also visual impressions, you can send a photo via Skype.
How to send a photo on Skype
Skype is a universal way of online communication, which has replaced all known programs ICQ and qip. Skype, unlike its obsolete predecessors, allows not only to exchange text messages and smiles, but to make video calls. That is why he very quickly gained popularity around the world and at the moment is one of the most common ways of Internet communication.
You can send a photo on Skype in just a few seconds. There are several ways to send graphics, audio or video. Choose the one that seems the easiest.
- In the contact list, select the person to whom you want to send the photo.
- Right-click on the desired nickname (pseudonym of a person) and in the pop-up menu select the item “Send files ...”.
- Left-click on the item "Send files".
- In the window that opens, go to the folder containing the file you want to transfer to the person.
- Select the desired file by clicking on it once with the left mouse button (selecting it), and click on the "Open" button.
- After that, the selected image will automatically go to the recipient.
- Open the folder that contains the photos you want to send.
- Select one or more photos in the manner described above.
- Next to the folder window, expand the Skype window and click on the nickname of the person to whom you want to send pictures.
- Make a single click on the selected photos and, holding it, drag them from the folder to the contact window in Skype. Photos are automatically copied and sent to the recipient.
Most experienced users prefer the second method of sending, because it is more convenient and allows you to quickly send photos via Skype.
Today, digital images have practically supplanted good old printed photos. It is no longer necessary to keep heavy albums on the shelves and spend money on film development and printout of pictures. Technical progress allows you to share your impressions at any time and send a photo via Skype to another house, another city and even to the other end of the world.
How to get rid of neighbors
Which buy touch phone
What is DVDRip
How to play in advertising
What is fashionable to wear bright mules
20 original ideas for growing bonsai
How to download music to computer