How to transfer money from Utela?
Utel is a brand of Rostelecom that provides cellular services in the regions of the Urals. The network has the Mobile Transfer service, with which you can transfer money from the account of one subscriber to the account of another.
So, how to transfer money from Utel from your number to a friend's number?
You need to dial on your phone command:
- * 126 * friend's phone in 11-digit format * amount of transfer #
- Example: transfer 50 rubles to the number + 7-900-900-9090
You can send an SMS to number 126 with the text:
- 11-digit friend's phone number * amount of transfer
- Example with the same friend number:
- 79009009090 * 50 to number 126
After you have used one of the methods, you will receive an SMS with the text:
"To transfer such a sum to such a subscriber, dial * 126 * 2 * confirmation code #"
You type these commands and payment is made.
Terms of service "Mobile translation" from Utel
- Instantly you can transfer the amount from 1 to 1000 rubles.
- From the account of the subscriber who carries out the transfer of funds, additionally charged 5 rubles - the fee for the operation itself.
- The number of transfers per day is unlimited. Limited amount. At one time you can transfer up to 1000 rubles. Also in a month you can transfer no more than 5000 rubles. If you transfer 5,000 rubles in one day, you will no longer be able to use the service within a month.
- You can transfer money only to the account of the subscriber Utel.
How to take a shower
Mother's and Daddy's Treasure Box
Why give a ring
How to bake beets
How to learn a song
Where is appendicitis