How to use a torque wrench?
To date, the most popular tool in technical problems is a torque wrench. This applies to any construction or industrial equipment and building structures. But, unfortunately, not everyone can correctly use such a tool. Therefore, in this article we will reveal all the information about how to use a torque wrench.
Main types of torque wrenches
Indeed, there is a whole set of torque wrenches, each of them, is assumed for specific purposes. Let's look at all the varieties and find out about the specific purpose of each of them. This will allow you to achieve the desired results when using this tool.
- Torque wrench "Fakom" classic. It has an accuracy of � 3%.
- Ratchet "Fakom" with an accuracy of � 4%. It is intended to tighten fasteners with one-sided thread,as it has only one-way rotation and a moment signaling device that can be adjusted.
- Snap-on torque wrench with � 4% accuracy. It has a movable ratchet head and is adjustable.
- Ratchet for end head size ¼ " fasteners.
Before working with this tool, not less important is the instruction manual for a torque wrench, which must be studied in detail. Otherwise, you will make numerous mistakes in your work, and as often happens, the tool will fail at all.
- We choose the key model so that the required tightening torque is located in the middle of the range of operation of the torque wrench.
- Having chosen a suitable model, we place the ring on the label, where we have the designation of the torque we need.
- Tighten fasteners to a pre-set moment. In this case, in no case can not exceed a predetermined moment, otherwise the tool will fail.
- Special attention should be paid to various damage to the case, otherwise the fasteners will be inaccurate.
Do not forget that all the information about a particular torque wrench, you need to learn from the sales assistant before buying.
What to collect Pooja
What is a motoblock and how to choose it
How to pinch your eyebrows
How to bake a crucian
Cooking deliciously unusual feijoa
How to cure bumps
How to connect a trust