How to view wifi password?
There are often cases when a user forgets a password from his own wi-fi network. There is nothing terrible in this, because there are ways to recover your password, or rather learn it using the operating system or router.
In this article, we will look at how to view the wi-fi password.
Password Recovery with Windows
If you have at least one computer connected to the network, then you will be able to see your password thanks to the Network and Sharing Center in the Windows operating system.
- Pay attention to the icon in the lower right corner by clicking on it with the right mouse button, you will see a context menu where you will need to select the tab "Network Control Center". In the window that appears, select "Manage Wireless Networks".
- Next, click "Properties" using the right mouse button. In the "Security" tab you can see the hidden characters, that is, your encrypted password. Check the box so that the characters are readable. This way you can see the password from your network.
If you do not have access to wireless networks in the control panel, then you need to find the connection icon and open the list of networks. Next, find your network, right-click and select "Properties".
This way you will again get to the menu where you can turn on the display of the password.
Password recovery using a router
In cases where it is not possible to find out your password using Windows, for example, when the computer is not connected to the network, you should use a router.
- To do this, first of all, connect the router to the network and computer.
- Then go to the browser and type the following numbers in the address bar 192. 168. 1. 1. The system will ask you to enter the login and password.
- As a rule, login and password is the word admin.
- In the opened tab, go to the menu "Wireless Mode".
- Next, select "Wireless Protection". When you see the PSK password string, just copy the password. This is your wireless network password.
Some routers have a special menu where the password is placed on the main page. These include Asus routers.
If this method did not help you, then you can reset your router settings and set a new password.To do this, you need to press the reset button, which is located on the device. As a rule, a needle or any other thin object should be used for pressing. Hold the button for 10 seconds (until all the indicators are activated).
You may still have questions on the topic.
Tip 3: How to make an original fridge magnet
Child folding card Happy Birthday Jam
Brother goes into binges
How to kill Kayran
How to make yourself a massage
What to eat for breakfast
How to connect Nokia to computer