How to wash?
From early childhood, children are taught to perform constant hygienic actions: wash face, hands, brush teeth, etc. But how many people thought about how to wash, what to wash?
Washing face in the morning and evening are familiar to each person. However, if you do a small massage on the face, then the lymphatic system is stimulated, and the skin receives oxygen and blood circulation in the face improves. In addition, you must choose the right type of face cleanser (solid soap can drain the skin).
When washing, not only dirt, cosmetics, excess fat is washed off the skin, but also dead cells are washed off the face.
Careless attitude to the process of washing can lead to dryness, tightness of the skin, and serious dermatological problems can also occur.
How to wash
To maintain healthy skin there is a simple way of washing, it consists of the following actions:
- First, you need to wash your hands, so that dirt, germs, grease does not fall from hands to face. Eye makeup before washing should be removed.
- After that, it is necessary to wet the face with cool water, hot water can disturb the skin, capillaries can rupture, forming red spots near the nose and cheeks. After that, pour a small amount of detergent on the fingertips, and then massage the skin of the face with short, gentle circular movements with the fingertips for 30-60 seconds.
- For a better cleansing of the face, gauze fabric is used, which acts as a light exfoliator. You should also wash your face with circular movements. Do not forget about the corners of the eyes and nose, neck and hairline.
- At the end, you should splash your face with cool water 2-3 times so that the pores of the face are closed, then rub the face with a clean towel.
Face wash rules
Every person should follow certain rules on how to wash his face:
- Washing should be without mechanical damage. You can not expose the skin to mechanical stress:
- Contrast water procedures are useful for skin, but it should not be very hot and very cold water. It is necessary to begin to wash with water a little colder than the temperature of the body, gradually giving to get used to the temperature change.
- Scrubs for washing the face can be used 2-3 times a week, you should not rub your skin fanatically, you need to follow the massage lines. With a strong friction of the face, inflammation, damage, and early aging of the skin may occur. Using soaps, gels, foams and do not rub your face.
- Do not rub your face with a towel after washing, you just need to blot it with a napkin or a soft towel. Improper wiping of the face can cause peeling, skin damage.
- For the face should be applied the right makeup. Manufacturers of cosmetics offer a huge variety of gels, soaps, foams. However, their application should be focused on the type of skin.
- Oily skin. For oily skin suitable detergents containing salicylic acid. Salicylic acid has an antiseptic effect, helps to dry inflammation, acne, get rid of oily shine. It is necessary to choose such products with a low content of salicylic acid so that there is no irritation and inflammation of the skin of the face.
- Dry skin. For dry skin, it is better to wash not with concentrated means, but with gels and foams, which include natural antiseptics (calendula, chamomile), as well as moisturizing ingredients (glycerin, vitamin E, shea butter).
- Normal skin.A clean face is not always an indicator of healthy skin, if irritation occurs, then it is necessary to apply means to eliminate this problem. Wash should be glycerin soaps, gels, foams.
- Sensitive skin. Sensitive skin should be washed with hypoallergenic means (baby soap) so that they do not have fragrances, pronounced odors, unnatural color.
How to draw eyebrows
Which section is better to give the child
20 original ideas for growing bonsai
Roof: what material to choose
How to connect services on Beeline