Recipes of delicious baked apples in the oven
Baked apples in the oven - this is a useful alternative to sweets, especially for those who adhere to a diet. Adding a little nuts, dried fruits or honey, you can prepare a delicious dessert at home.
The calorie content of the baked in the oven depends on what additional ingredients were used for cooking.DishCalorie content, per 100 g
|Classic baked apples||44|
|With dried fruits||103|
|With dried fruits and nuts (sweetener - sugar)||141|
|With dried fruits and nuts (sweetener - honey)||115|
Instead of sugar and honey, Stevia extract can be used. Then the dessert will turn out to be a diet.
Which apples are best to bake
To bake in the oven, the varieties with "loose" flesh are suitable. The best are:
Also suitable are all varieties of green apples with sweet and sour taste. Do not fit red and yellow varieties.
A classic recipe for apples without a filling
To prepare a classic recipe in the oven you need several ingredients. It is prepared simply and quickly.
- Green apples.
- Fruits wash. You can bake whole or slices.
- Preheat oven to 180. Put the fruits in the mold and send for 15 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle with cinnamon. Put back for 2-3 minutes.
Apples whole with sugar
Apples with sugar are more caloric, but if you replace sugar with honey, you can prepare a dietary treat.
- Green apples.
- Sugar to taste.
- Ground nuts.
- Wash the fruit and cut the core.
- Sugar mixed with cinnamon and ground nuts.
- Put the fruit in a baking dish and put it in a preheated oven for 180 minutes for 10 minutes.
- Remove, sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon and nuts. Put back for another 7 minutes.
How to bake apples for a nursing mother
Baked apples are very useful for women during lactation. But you can not use red varieties, because they belong to allergens. But green and yellow are quite suitable for cooking.
Also, do not use honey, nuts and dried fruits. During pregnancy, such products are prohibited. The best option - baked fruit with a little sugar, but it is desirable to do without it.
Than useful baked apples
The main advantage is low caloric content. Fruits in this form are better absorbed by the body. However, the content of vitamins in them is less than in fresh ones.
Benefits for the body:
- High content of potassium, which has a beneficial effect on the work of the heart.
- Maintaining an acid-base medium.
- Magnesium and sodium stabilize blood pressure.
- Reducing the level of acidity in the stomach.
- The combination of apples and nuts helps to strengthen teeth and bones.
- The flesh of baked in the oven apples helps with coughing.
- Helps in the breakdown of sleep and heart failure.
- Remove heavy metals from the body.
- Normalize the level of cholesterol.
This dish is useful for people suffering from gastritis with high acidity. Apple and tartaric acid promote digestion of food in diseases of the digestive tract.
Who can and who should not eat them?
Despite all the benefits, baked in the oven fruits for some people are contraindicated.First of all, these are people with allergies to apples. It is not recommended to eat a dish for those who suffer from flatulence and peptic ulcer.
Negative effects on the body can be associated not with the fruits themselves, but with the wax that is processed by the peel, so before using, it is recommended that they be thoroughly washed in hot water.
To make the apples even tastier, there are several cooking tips.
- Fruits are better to buy locally produced, and not imported.
- A special flavor and flavor can be given if you add vanilla sugar or vanilla essence.
- Well combined apples with low-fat sour cream, cottage cheese, citrus fruits and bitter chocolate.
- An important point is the temperature in the oven. If the temperature is too high, the skin will begin to burn, and the flesh will remain moist. The optimum temperature is 180-200 degrees.
- To make the fruits evenly baked in the oven, you can put a container of water.
- You can bake in the microwave.
- During baking fruit gets an ugly shade. To avoid this, they need to be sprinkled with lemon juice.
- Check the degree of readiness with a wooden stick or toothpick. The flesh is pierced with a stick and if the wand easily passes through the skin, the dessert is ready.
- Baked pulp is used as a baby food.
Spices give the delicacy an unusual taste and aroma. The main thing is not to limit imagination.
Baked apples in the oven can be eaten by almost everyone. It does not take long to prepare. You can bake with dried apricots, raisins, citrus fruits, nuts and any other ingredients. In the pulp of apples, a large number of vitamins and trace elements are necessary for the human body.
How to make yourself a massage
Curtains of thread and how to hang them in the interior
How to pass the driving
Paper Monkey Mask
How to assemble a window
Add boho style to your wardrobe: the secrets of designing and reworking clothes
How to make a dismissal
Why stalls on the go