Secrets of cooking oatmeal chops
From oatmeal, you can cook not only porridge, but also delicious healthy cutlets. From the article you can learn some interesting recipes.
Cooking options oatmeal
How to cook tasty and simple oatmeal patties? This can be done in different ways, and some of them are discussed below.
These are the most simple, but very tasty oatmeal patties. You need to prepare:
- two glasses of oatmeal that do not require cooking;
- two glasses of water or broth (chicken, vegetable);
- one carrot;
- onion head;
- three garlic cloves;
- half a cup of breadcrumbs (dried bread crumbs can be used);
- two eggs;
- dill greens;
- optional ground black pepper;
- frying oil.
- The broth should be hot, so bring it to a boil. If you use water, then you can add a bouillon cube or seasonings to taste.
- Fill the flakes with hot broth and leave to swell while you prepare the remaining ingredients.
- Peel and chop the garlic in any way, for example, skip through a meat grinder or load into a blender. Carrots should be thoroughly washed and rubbed on a medium or small grater. Dill, shake and chop.
- Now in the swelled mass of oatmeal, enter the eggs, all the vegetables and herbs, then add the pepper and salt.
- Heat the oil well in a skillet. Form balls or cakes of a kind of ground oatmeal, roll them in breadcrumbs and fry until golden brown appears on both sides.
Great diet patties are made with vegetables. To make them, prepare these products:
- 2.5 cups do not require cooking oatmeal;
- a glass of broth or water;
- 300 grams of cauliflower;
- onion head;
- one potato;
- two garlic cloves;
- three tsp. soy sauce;
- two eggs;
- 70 ml of vegetable oil;
- salt, pepper, favorite spices;
- Bring the broth to a boil, fill it with oatmeal, leave to stand for five minutes, and then, using an immersion blender, mash the mass. You can immediately add spices, pepper and salt.
- Divide the cabbage into florets, peel the potatoes and cook these vegetables until fully cooked in slightly salted water. Then, also with a blender or in another way, turn them into a puree.Peel and chop the onion and garlic.
- Combine the oatmeal with all the chopped vegetables, add soy sauce and eggs. It is most convenient to stir the ingredients with your hands or with the same immersion blender. The result should be a mixture that resembles minced meat or thick dough.
- Heat the butter in the pan, form the meatballs from the mince, roll them in breadcrumbs from all sides and fry so that a reddish crust appears.
Juicy oat patties are obtained by adding mushrooms to them. The list of desired products will be as follows:
- 300-400 g of any mushrooms (white, honey agaric, oyster mushrooms);
- a glass of broth (it is best to use mushroom to enhance the taste of the main ingredient);
- two glasses of oat flakes of fine grinding and instant cooking;
- onion head;
- four garlic cloves;
- three tbsp. l. wheat flour;
- 40-50 grams of butter;
- 50 ml of sunflower oil;
- two eggs;
- ground black pepper;
- a glass of breadcrumbs;
- greens (dried or fresh);
- Boil broth, fill them with oatmeal and leave them to infuse and swell.
- Peel the onions and garlic, finely chop with a knife.Mushrooms should be washed and cut into small cubes.
- In a frying pan or sauté pan, warm the butter and passe the onions with the garlic on it. After three to five minutes, add the sliced mushrooms, fry everything together until ready. Mushroom juice released during the heat treatment process is not drained, it will be needed.
- Combine the swollen and softened flakes with fried onions, mushrooms and garlic (oil with juice is also added). Then enter the greens (fresh need to pre-wash and chop), flour, eggs, pepper and salt. Make the stuffing, mixing all the ingredients with your hands.
- Now warm up the vegetable oil, form cakes of oatmeal, dip them in breadcrumbs and fry on both sides to achieve a crispy and golden crust.
A worthy snack for the festive table will work if you cook the burgers with cereal and cheese. For this you need:
- a glass of oatmeal flakes;
- 150 grams of hard cheese;
- a glass of milk or cream;
- 70 g butter;
- two onions;
- basil (you can use both fresh and dried);
- about a glass of breadcrumbs.
- Heat the milk or cream well or bring to a boil, pour over the flakes and let it swell for ten minutes.
- Onions, after peeling, must be crushed in any way. Cheese rub, fresh basil chop.
- Combine the swollen flakes with cheese, onion, basil and egg, add salt and mix everything thoroughly until smooth.
- Heat the oil in the pan and fry the burgers formed and rolled in breadcrumbs on both sides.
A few tips for hostess:
- You can change and add recipes at will, introducing new ingredients and adding your favorite foods and spices.
- You need to fry the chops on a good quality frying pan to avoid burning.
- Instead of roasting, you can use roasting in the oven on a greased butter tray (you can cover it with oil-soaked baking paper).
- The stuffing should be tight, the liquid will fall apart.
- Do not regret the oil, so that the cutlets turned out juicy.
- Choose flakes that do not require cooking, preferably the finest grinding (so the dish will be more tender).
If you have not tasted oat patties so far, then cook them and appreciate the taste!
What is the sign
DIY soft toy owl
How to cook quality home cosmetics
How to solve a problem
How to catch minnow
How to hook a guy