An unusual combination of cottage cheese and poppy in awesome yummy cake!
The combination of cottage cheese and poppy is not the most common, but believe me, it is very successful!"With Your Hands"offers you a simple recipeshortbread dough, tender cottage cheese and poppy. Although the dish is prepared elementary, it looks amazing, and can be the highlight of your holiday table!
- Butter 100 g
- Sugar 200 g
- Egg 3 pcs.
- Baking powder 1 tsp.
- Vanillin to taste
- Wheat flour 200 g
- Cottage cheese 500 g
- Mac 120g
- Starch 2 tbsp. l.
- To make a base for the cake, grind one egg with 50 g of sugar, then add melted butter.
- In another container, mix the flour with the baking powder and pour it into the egg mixture. Knead the dough and place it in a baking dish, pre-making it with parchment. Distribute the dough in a uniform layer in shape and form the sides. Send the form to the fridge for half an hour.
- At this time you can cook the stuffing.To do this, fill the poppy with boiling water for 20 minutes. Then drain the water by placing the poppy in a sieve.
- Wipe the cheese through a sieve or whisk it in a blender. Add to it starch and the remaining sugar and eggs. Mix and divide the resulting mass into 2 parts, one should be more approximately 120-150 g. In the one that is smaller, add the poppy and mix. If one of the fillings turned out to be thicker, add sour cream to get the desired consistency.
- Get out of the refrigerator form and lay out in turn one by one tablespoon of filling with poppy seeds and without, starting from the center. The filling itself will spread through the dough, and you will get a beautiful drawing. When you put all the stuffing in order to lay it evenly, shake the shape a little, and draw the rays from the edges to the center with a wooden skewer.
- Send the cake to an oven heated to 180 degrees for an hour. Cool the cake and only get it out of shape.
How to have a fun day at home
How to connect two amplifiers
How to be a good friend
How to open a PDF file
Beautiful aster for mom
How not to get injured during training