Tortelloni with Tex-Mex Tomato Cream Sauce
Nov 17, 2011
Advertisement - Continue Reading Below
Prep Time: 0 hours 15
Total Time: 0 hours 15
package refrigerated mozzarella-garlic or other cheese tortelloni
1 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 c. sliced scallions
fresh jalapeño peppers
5 1/2 tsp. minced garlic
can crushed tomatoes in purée
1/4 c. 1⁄3-less-fat cream cheese (Neufchâtel)
1/4 c. chopped cilantro
Garnish: chopped cilantro
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add tortelloni; cook as package directs. Drain well; return to pot.
- While pasta cooks, heat oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add scallions, jalapeños and garlic. Stir over medium heat 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Stir in tomatoes and salt; bring to a simmer and simmer 1 minute or until slightly thickened. Add cream cheese; stir until cheese melts. Remove from heat and stir in cilantro.
- Spoon tortelloni into serving bowls; top with sauce and garnish with cilantro.
- TIP A 4-oz can of diced green chiles can be substituted for the jalapeño peppers.
Video: How to Make Spinach Tomato Tortellini | Pasta recipes | Allrecipes.com
Familys Creative Fathers Day Photo Shoot Results in Horrible Threats
How to Calculate Damages for Breach of Contract
Antonio Marras x Collistar Ti Amo Italia Collection
Jennifer Lopez Sells Gifts From MarcAnthony
This Man Accidentally Gave Away His Wifes Favorite Judy Blume Book–What Happened Next Is Amazing
Heroin Overdose Deaths Doubled in Much of U.S
How to Change Careers After 50
9 cafeïnevrije tips voor meer energie
How to Make a Guy Think About You
How to Encourage Your Child to Love Learning
Date: 02.12.2018, 12:15 / Views: 85495