Tuscan Farro Salad
Don't Miss This
Sign Up for OurDiet and NutritionNewsletter
Thanks for signing up!You might also like these other newsletters:
Servings: 2 Total time:10 min
Farro is a nutty, powerhouse grain with plenty of protein and fiber. This colorful side dish is bursting with heart-healthy, Mediterranean foods like lemon, rosemary, and tomatoes.
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced orange bell pepper
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup cooked farro
- 3, 4-inch sprigs of rosemary, leaves only, minced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch of salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Cook the farro according to package directions.
2. Place onion, pepper, tomatoes, and farro in a serving bowl.
3. Season the salad with rosemary, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
4. Toss to combine. Serve and enjoy.
Video: Everyday Italian - Simple Farro Salad
Im an Audible subscriber, and Im convinced its the easiest way to read books
I’m A Celebrityline up revealed
1. Vancouver, Canada
The 10 Most Common Pedometer Problems
How to Tame Unruly ThickHair
Lovevery baby play gym review: develop fine motor skills and improve concentration
11 Items Every Woman Should Have in Her Closet By 35
Ferrous Fumarate Reviews
What to Do When a Friend Is Depressed
An add-a-bag sleeve for attaching to luggage
How to Make Clove Oil
How to Make Easy Fudge