We sew coffee dogs - a symbol of 2018
So, what we need:
- a piece of white calico approximately 50x50cm;
- instant coffee;
- PVA glue;
- acrylic paints - white, black and brown;
- brushes, threads, needle.
1. Transfer the pattern to the fabric, stitch it, not forgetting to leave holes for inversion. We cut the seams in the corners. If the fabric is very loose, I advise you to missed the PVA seam allowances at the cutting points.
2. Carefully turn out all the parts, tightly fill with filler, sew up the holes with a secret seam. Ears Buttons stuffed loosely, about 2/3.
3. Sew the ears of the Button.
4. Dilute the coffee mixture for coloring toys - dissolve 1 tablespoon of instant coffee in 3 tablespoons of boiling water. When the mixture has cooled slightly, add 1 tablespoon of PVA and a pinch of crystalline vanillin. To remove excess paint, I dabbed the toys with a paper towel after staining.
5. Sushim billets. I baked in the oven at 75 degrees for about 10 minutes.You can use a hair dryer for drying, you can let the toys dry in just the natural way.
6. In the remaining coffee solution, add half a teaspoon of brown acrylic paint (I have a van-dick) and draw specks. At this point, as the fantasy tells 🙂 On Tobik, I painted the specks in one layer, The button covered the cover in two layers to make a rich chocolate color.
7. Dry again. After complete drying, draw eyes, nose, mouth. Give dry well and cover with acrylic varnish (only the eyes and spout).
What is lycopene
How to grow a business from scratch - small business development
What is the main goal of analysts
How to get an apartment
Which seeds are better
How to raise the level of lymphocytes