What should be able to baby in two - three years?
Kids grow up very fast. The pace of development can be so rapid that you simply stop recognizing your still very small, helpless and unintentional crumbs. And what can a kid at the age of two or three years?
Psychology and Emotions
If a one-year-old baby tries everything “indiscriminately” indiscriminately, then a two-year-old baby knows the world quite consciously. For example, if he sees a new object, he will first turn it in his hands, try to figure out what to do and how, and then can still examine it with the help of his tongue and teeth to evaluate the texture, taste and hardness. And some things (for example, beautiful pictures or music) can deliver real aesthetic pleasure.
Two or three years is a very important age. At this stage, children immediately absorb, like sponges, so that parents have long to watch their speech and monitor the actions and emotions.
A two- or three-year-old baby recognizes the emotions or mood of a mom and dad, may try to imitate or even adapt.In addition, he himself can express his feelings, both with the help of facial expressions and gestures (clapping hands, smiling, laughing), and with the help of words.
At the age of two or three years, children willingly begin to be involved in adult life and take an active part in it. They tend to where adults usually spend time, trying to interact with them, to help.
A crumb can manifest its own character, independence. Often this time is called the period "I myself." The baby begins to realize that he is a separate and independent person from his mother. All attempts to help or correct actions can cause resentment or even anger. Many kids at this age show perseverance, especially if they really really want to get something or to achieve something.
In two or three years, the baby must be quite developed from a physical point of view and dexterous, although, of course, some awkwardness may still be present. Here are the basic skills that a child by that age should already master:
- Run. Kids at the age of two or three years usually run pretty fast and cleverly. Falls are normal and unavoidable if they are not permanent or not too frequent.
- A child may well climb the stairs and descend from it.Some do it without the help of parents, but still support is necessary and will help avoid falls and injuries.
- Baby can jump.
- The child easily and simply bends over the object lying on the floor and lifts it up, clasping it with one or two hands.
- The kid can step over the obstacles encountered on the way (for example, objects lying on the floor), if they are not too big. Some even try to jump over obstacles.
- If you throw the ball to the child, he will certainly hold out the handles to try to catch it.
- The kid can throw the ball, for example, in the box. In addition, the child will with pleasure and skillfully kick a ball.
- At this age, the crumb will deftly take objects, as well as throw them (sometimes purposefully). In addition, the child may try to get something from a hard-to-reach place, for example, from a bedside table.
- In two or three years, the baby can stand on tiptoe and even on one leg, while maintaining balance.
- By three years the child can be taught to ride a small tricycle.
- Already in two years, the crumb easily and quickly climbs onto the sofa or bed and gently descends.
Children at the age of two or three years can be given some other skills, but not too complicated.
What should be able to do the child in 2-3 years in terms of personal care and ensure their comfort? Basic skills that may well be learned by this age:
- A crumb must learn to eat on its own with a spoon (she’s already quite confident in her child) and also drink from a cup.
- A kid can independently wear pants, tights, socks, a shirt, a hat and some other simple items of clothing. Some even try to fasten buttons and locks. Also at this age, all the kids pretty quickly undress. And if you teach the kid, he will try to fold all the clothes in a closet or chair, folding it.
- Wearing shoes can also be mastered. Errors are permissible and quite normal, because the child only learns and masters the skills.
- Many know how to use a handkerchief.
- The kid can wash his hands (even with soap) and face.
- A crumb must learn to use a pot. But still, it’s not worth scolding for infrequent “misfires”, they are permissible, because the child may, for example, forget during the game that he should go to the toilet.
- The child will try to comb your hair if you give him a comb.
- The child will be able to wipe his hands and mouth with a napkin if they are soiled.
- The baby knows that after washing his hands you need to wipe, and almost always does it.
- Some try to brush their teeth and rinse their mouth. But in such matters, parental assistance is still required.
- The baby may know that it is impossible to walk into an apartment in dirty shoes, that it is impossible to climb on the bed in slippers.
The development of speech is very important, because speech skills allow the child to interact with other people, achieve goals, meet their needs with the help of requests and learn the world. Basic skills that by two or three years should be mastered:
- In two years, crumbs' vocabulary consists of about 100-150 words, and by three years it will be close to 300 words. Of course, some of them may not be pronounced as they should, but it will still be possible to understand them.
- The kid can name objects and use words to describe his surroundings.
- A crumb can know which groups include certain items (for example, vegetables, dishes, furniture, fruits, etc.).
- In two years, the baby will build short sentences consisting of three words. In two and a half years, the baby will be able to speak well-constructed phrases.By three years, the child will use pronouns, verbs and adjectives and properly align them. In addition, the baby will be able to use pretexts for the intended purpose.
- A child at that age is quite able to describe his condition (for example, to say that he is hungry, to report that he is cold or hot), to ask about something.
- By the age of three, the child may well learn a short poem consisting of four lines.
- At this age, kids are actively asking questions.
- A child can describe a picture, answer some related questions, or, for example, events that occur around it.
- Scarce is quite able to not only answer questions, but even support the conversation.
- The child will try to communicate with peers.
- At this age, kids start asking questions.
Games become more interesting and meaningful, the crumb begins to connect the imagination. Begins mastering role-playing games. At three years old the kid can imagine himself as a character. The child begins to show interest in games with partners or even in a group, but at the same time it is sometimes interesting for him to do something exciting and alone.
Two or three years is a period of active development and development of new skills. The crumb becomes more plodding, is involved in the learning process, seeks to learn something new, learn something.
Some skills that can master a crumb in two or three years:
- The kid can confidently hold a pencil and draw lines, ovals.
- The child distinguishes several colors.
- The kid will be able to find the same or similar items or differences.
- The child calls his name, age. Some know the names of the parents.
- The child easily fulfills simple requests or even several consecutive requests.
- The kid is flipping through the book, looking at the pictures.
- The child collects a pyramid, a nested doll, can put down a simple puzzle.
- A crumb can find a connection between objects or combine them according to signs, compare things or phenomena, build a simple sense chain.
- A crumb knows parts of the body, can name the components of a particular subject.
Tips for parents
Education at the age of two or three years is important. Parents should communicate with their children as much as possible, read tales to him, describe what is happening, answer all questions. You can also start inculcating kindness, honesty, responsiveness, respect for objects, caring for animals and other important qualities.
Let your baby develop harmoniously, and you help him in this.
How to make an engine chip
How to wash
What to give mother in law for his birthday
How to make a mailbox
How to draw a church
When to go to Cuba
What part of a speech is two