What to cook from plums?
Watch the video
Plum is a unique fruit, from which you can prepare a large number of different dishes - these dishes can be for young children and for adults. Due to the unusual taste and good composition, the plum is very popular.
In this article we will look at what can be cooked from plums.
Chicken Plums Salad
Simple, tasty and dietary salad.
- 300 grams of plums
- 1 pear
- Salad leaves
- 500 ml of olive oil
- 300 grams of boiled chicken fillet
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Spices optional (turmeric, pepper, etc.)
- Remove the bones from the plums and clean the pears from the core.
- Finely chop the pears and plums into slices.
- Slice the chicken fillet into small pieces.
- Tear the lettuce leaves.
- Put everything in a salad bowl.
- Add olive oil and lemon juice.
Jam from plums without cooking
Easy to prepare and healthy jam, which is prepared by everyone.
- 2 kilograms of granulated sugar
- 1 kilogram of plums
- Rinse the plums and clean them of the pits.
- With a meat grinder or a powerful blender, turn a kilogram of plums into mush.
- Add sugar to fruit and mix thoroughly.
- After 30 minutes, mix again. Stir until sugar dissolves.
- Spread in pre-sterilized jars and store in a dark, cool place.
Adjika from plums
This sauce is wonderfully suitable not only for meat, but also for beans.
- 2 kilograms of plums;
- 200 grams of garlic;
- 200 grams of sugar;
- 4 pieces of chili;
- 2 tablespoons of tomato paste;
- 2 tablespoons of salt.
- Peel the plums, pass the garlic through the garlic press, remove the white stones from the chili.
- Grind everything in a blender.
- Add sugar, tomato paste and salt, mix.
- Put on a slow fire and bring to a boil.
- For 20 minutes, while the sauce is boiling, stir it.
- When it is ready, remove from heat, transfer to sterilized jars and roll up.
What is Zira
How to choose a bike
How to fry kebabs
Which section is better to give the child
Wall covering with plasterboard
Films about Chernobyl, which must be seen
Means to help grow long and thick hair